Buddy4study is inviting applications on behalf of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India) for the GSK Scholars Program. The program is for MBBS students who are studying in a government college in the academic year 2022. Monetary benefits will be provided to the students in this scholarship program. Concerned and deserving candidates may hoard detailed information about the program from this article. This article is specially designed to provide important info about GSK Scholars Program. Benefits, eligibility, application online, selection process, and more about the program are mentioned underneath.
What Is GSK Scholars Program 2023?
GSK Scholars Program is a corporate social responsibility initiative of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India). The scheme is beneficial for students who possess a 12th passing certificate in science and going to pursue MBBS. Under this program scholarships of up to INR 1 lakh per annum will be provided to meritorious and financially constrained students. For more eligibility details and step-by-step instructions to fill the application form, you have to read the next segment.
Also Check: Pragati Scholarship for Girls
Highlights Of GSK Scholars Program
- Name of the scheme: GSK Scholars Program
- Launched by: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India)
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: Cash award
- Mode of application: Online
- Last date: 31 December, 2021
Objective Of GSK Scholarship
The aim of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India) is to provide financial support to the students, skill-building initiatives of the country, and advance STEM education in India.
GSK Scholars Program Benefits
Scholars who get selected for the scholarship program will get an amount up to Rs. 1,00,000 per year. Candidates will get only up to Rs. 4.5 lakh over the four and half years. The amount can be used for academic expenses including tuition fees, exam fees, books, hostel fees, food, and seminars. If still have the remaining money, it can be used for stationery, online learning, and payment of internet/data pack bills.
The last date to apply for the scholarship will update soon.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Students must fulfill the further mentioned eligibility conditions to get the benefits of the scholarship.
- Must be an Indian national only.
- Must possess 12th standard passing certificate with at least 65% marks.
- The applicant must pursue the first year of MBBS programme.
- Should pursue the academics from government colleges in the academic year 2021-22.
- Family income should not more than 6 lakh rupees per annum.
- GSK, GiveIndia and Buddy4Study employee’s children are not eligible to apply.
- Marksheet of Class 12
- Government-issued identity proof (Any of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- VoterIdentity Card
- PAN Card
- Current Year Admission Proof (Any of the following)
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Family Income Proof (Any of the following)
- Salary Slip,
- Form 16,
- Income Certificate,
- Bank account details
Selection Procedure for GSK Scholars Program
The selection process of the GSK Scholars Program may include the following steps for the selection of the students:
- Scrutiny of the application form will be made first
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their academic merit and financial background
- Selected candidates will call for a telephone interview
- Then selected candidates need to go for document verification procedure
- The final selection will be made by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Also Check: National Scholarship Portal
GSK Scholars Program Application Procedure
- Seekers have to go to the official website of the buddy4study to submit application for GSK Scholars Program
- Go to the“scholarship” option which is available menu bar of home page and then hit “all scholarships”option
- Search for GSK Scholars Program from the opened page and select the relevant link
- Read the information on the page or this article very carefully and click on apply now option
- As you hit login window will open with 4 login options which are as follow:
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Choose one of the following and login the portal with your registered ID.
- If not registered prior with the portal, then first registerby click Register option
- To register you can use your Facebook/Google account or fill the registration details manually
- This will redirect you to the ‘GSK Scholars Program’ application form page from where you have to hit‘Start Application’ button
- Begin the application form filing process and enter the required details in the online application form like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload relevant documents as listed above in the prescribed format.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and pick ‘Preview’ button
- Check all the details you entered in the application once and if no change is required, hit on the ‘Submit’ button
- Contact number 011-430-92248(Ext-271) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org