Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2022 is an initiative of the Hamdard National Foundation. This scholarship is for the Minority/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ General categories students. Aspirants may apply for the scholarship and grab all the significant details about it from this article. Further, we have specified the detailed application procedure along with the direct application link, eligibility criteria, application submission last date, documents required to submit along with the application form, and any other relevant details.
Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2022
This scholarship is specially designed by the Hamdard National Foundation for the students who have taken admission in degree/ diploma/ professional/ Technical courses. Under the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship, students will get financial assistance from the authorities to pursue the technical course. Students who are interested in applying may download the application form from the Jamia Hamdard deemed to be University’s official portal or from this page (link available below). Students have to submit the application form prior to the last date as the application will not be considered thereafter.
Highlights Of Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship
- Launched by: Hamdard National Foundation
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: offline
- Official site: jamiahamdard.edu
Objective Of Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship
The main objective of the Hamdard National Foundation behind this scholarship scheme is to help the students from weak financial backgrounds in bearing the technical course fee. Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship will encourage students from poor families to pursue technical courses too.
Selection of the applicants will be on the basis of academic performance, annual family income, and current course details.
- Student must belong to Minority/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ General Categories
- The students must admit to degree/ diploma/ professional/ Technical courses
- Students must possess 12th with 50% average total marks from recognized schools by state or central board.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years as of 1 July 2021
- The applicant’s parent’s income must not exceed Rs. 3 lakh per annum from all sources.
- Applicants must not avail any other scholarship or assistance from any other source.
- Bonafide certificate from the Principal/Head of the department or College
- MarkSheets and Degree (10th, 10+2 UG, PG)
- Family Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card/Bank Passbook/Passport
- Certificate of Sports Participation as mentioned.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
The last date to apply for the scholarship will annouce soon.
Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship, you have to go to the official website of Jamia Hamdard deemed to be University
- From home page go to the scholarship option available in menu bar
- Now select “Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship” from drop down list
- A new page will open on the screen, select “HNF-Form Click here” link
- Now, the PDF file will open along with the application form
- Take a print of the application form and start filling the details in the form
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Email-Id etc.
- Paste the image on the application form and attach the documents with the application
- Submit the application before the last date by post or by hand to M-38/1-2, Connaught Place, Middle Circle, New Delhi – 110001
You may send an email to email@example.com if you still have any queries.
All those students who are pursuing a degree/ diploma professional/ technical course can apply. Check the detailed eligibility criteria mentioned above.
No, the application process for this scholarship scheme is through offline mode. you have to download the application and submit it by hand or by post.
Benefits of the scholarship will be given to the selected students through DBT transfer directly in their bank accounts.
Selection of the students will be made on the basis of academic performance, annual family income, and current course by a selection committee.