SSERB POWER Fellowship 2023 is an initiative of the science and engineering research board. Under this fellowship program, women researchers will be benefited. Beneficiaries will get the grant to pursue their research under the SERB POWER Fellowship 2023 and the power research grant program. Women applicants can apply for one program at a time. She can apply for a fellowship or Power Research Grant. If you are a scientist and desire to pursue research work then you must look over the information in this article. This article is specially designed to provide significant information including eligibility criteria, the application process, significant documents, and any other relevant details.
About SERB POWER Fellowship 2023
This program has been started to encourage women’s research for individual-centric and competitive modes of research. Under this program, beneficiaries will get funds to undertake R&D activities in the Frontier area of Science and engineering. Candidates who should not get selected in the current cycle will get a chance of being selected in stream 2. Candidates who applied for the CRG scheme need not reapply in any of the stream levels mentioned below. Look over the detailed information from the further section.
Also Check: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
Highlights Of SERB POWER Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: SERB POWER Fellowship
- Launched by: Science and Engineering Research Board
- Department: Department of Science and Technology Government of India
- Launched for: women
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: serb.gov.in
Application for the fellowship is accept throughout the year.
Benefits Of SERB POWER Fellowship
Funds provided by the authorities under power grand will empower women researchers under the following two categories for equipment, manpower, consumables, travel, and contingency. “Overheads” is also being provided as per the prevailing norm to the implementing institution.
- Level 1: the scale of funding will be up to 60 lacs for three years
- Level 2: the scale of funding will be up to 30 lacs for three years
- Only Indian citizens are eligible
- Applicant must hold a regular academic research position in a recognized academic institute for a National laboratory or in any other recognized R&D Institute
- Appellants who are from IITs, IISERs, IISc, NITs, central universities, and national labs of Central government institutions will be considered for the first level category while applicants from state universities colleges and private academic institutions will consider for the second level category
- Selection of the power flow will be twice a year
- The Selection will be by the search cum selection committee
- Another technical document (OTD) in PDF form
Also Read: Prime Minister Research Fellowship
SERB POWER Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship you have to visit the official website of SERB
- From the home page of the portal go to the award and Fellowship the Award & Fellowship option
- From the page that appears on the screen select “SERB POWER Fellowship”
- Now you have to choose the “SERB- Power Research grant” link
- Go to the how to apply online section and choose “click here to register” option
- The application form will open on the computer screen
- Enter the details in the registration form as asked like email id mobile number name gender nationality and more
- Take the checkbox and select submit button
- Verify your email id and mobile number
- The application form will open, enter the rest details in the application as asked
- Upload the required documents as listed above
- Submit the application by pressing submit button
- You can email the authorities at serb-power[at]serb[dot]gov[dot]in if you have any queries related to the schemes.