Haryana Merit cum Means Scholarship for SC Students 2023 is helpful for SC Students. Students who belong to the scheduled caste category and have an income of less than 3.5 lakh will be provided with the benefit of this scholarship scheme. In order to apply for this prestigious scholarship scheme the students will have to visit the official Haryana scholarship portal. It is important to take into account the eligibility for the scholarship. Students will be provided financial assistance of up to rupees 40000. Students will also get transport facilities in order to reach the schools and colleges on time to continue their education. Check out more information about the Haryana Merit cum Means Scholarship for SC Students 2023 here:
Importance of Haryana Merit cum Means Scholarship for SC Students
Helping to students who are coming from the economically backward section of society is the main objective of the Haryana Merit cum Means Scholarship for SC Students 2023. However, the students who are not able to continue their technical education can still apply for the scholarship if they have a low income. Students must submit original documents while applying for the scholarship scheme. Students can get 40000 to complete their education. It is important for students to complete their education in order to create a good career in the department of their choice. Students are requested to download the eligibility criteria for the scholarship listed on the official Haryana scholarship portal.
Also Read: Haryana Scholarship Portal
Objective of Haryana Merit cum Means Scholarship for SC Students
The main objective of the Merit cum Means Scholarship for SC Students 2023 is to provide help to students who are coming from the economically backward section of society. This scholarship is mainly available for students belonging to the scheduled caste category. The applicant must also have low-income criteria in order to get real financial benefits available in this prestigious scholarship. Not only this scholarship will provide financial assistance but it will also provide motivation to complete the education among the students. It is important that you apply for the scholarship before the last date of 31st October 2023 from the official Haryana scholarship portal.
About HAR-CHHATRAVRATTI Portal
HAR-CHHATRAVRATTI Portal is the official scholarship portal of the Haryana state through which the students are able to apply for these scholarships. There are a lot of different types of scholarships listed on the official website. The student registration portal is also available on the official website and it can be used by the students to fill out the application form for the scholarship. The students can also track the application status by using the official track application option available on the official website. Students can use the login option in order to check the scholarship dashboard and easily get major information about the application that they have submitted.
|Name||Haryana Merit cum Means Scholarship for SC Students|
|Launched by||Haryana government|
|Objective||Providing up to 40000 Rupees|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled caste student|
|Official Website||Haryana Merit cum|
- All Schedule Castes Students having Annual Parental income between Rs. 2.5 lac to Rs.3.5 lac and admitted through centralized counseling are eligible for Tuition Fee Reimbursement.
- All Schedule Castes Students (Except Schedule Castes Students Residing in Campus Hostel) pursuing study in Approved Courses i.e. Diploma/ UG/ PG Technical Courses are eligible for Transport Facility.
- The application window will open on 1st August 2023.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 31st October 2023.
- Tuition fee only (Actual Tuition fee or Rs. 20000/- for Diploma & Rs. 40000/- for Degree Courses whichever is lower).
- Actual Amount of State Transport Facilities (Train Pass/ Bus Pass).
- Students will be selected on the basis of the income criteria put forward by the Haryana government.
- Students will also have to show major information about their original documents in order to get financial assistance.
- Students must get good marks in their exams in order to continue the scholarship.
- The decision of the Haryana government in order to help the students will be final and must be followed by the students.
Also Check: Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
Registration Under Scholarship 2023
- You will first have to visit the Haryana Merit cum website of the scholarship portal by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Student Registration
- The instructions will open on your screen and you will have to enter your family ID.
- You have to now search for your information and then you can successfully fill out the application form.
- Make sure to enter the information and successfully register yourself.
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scholarship portal by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Login
- A new page will open on your screen where you will have to enter your username and password.
- Enter the verification code and click on submit to log in.
- +91 0172-2565530
Haryana Merit cum Means Scholarship for SC Students 2023 FAQs
The application form for the Haryana scholarship is listed on the official Haryana scholarship portal known as Har Chhatravritti. You can register for the scholarship by clicking on the registration option present on the official web page.
The student must be a permanent resident of Haryana and the student must belong to the scheduled caste category in order to get the benefit of this scholarship.
The tuition fee of Rs. 20000/- for Diploma & Rs. 40000/- for Degree Courses whichever is lower will be provided.
If you want to check your application status then you will have to visit the official Haryana scholarship portal and click on the option called track application present there.