A new scholarship is provided by the Hungarian government in collaboration with the University Grants Commission so that the students who are willing to study in the country can get a free pass in order to continue there under graduation, post-graduation, or doctoral studies. The students will have to fill out the application form before the last date of 16th January in order to be eligible for the benefits which are available under this scholarship. There are more than 600 programs available at the university and you can choose any of these programs in order to apply for a Hungary Government Scholarship for International Students 2023 to study in Hungary. Make sure to check out the eligibility criteria given below in order to be a part of the program.
What Is Hungary Government Scholarship
The students can now submit the application for the Hungary Government scholarship for international students 2023 so that they can get proper opportunities in order to continue their education in the country and get financial opportunities to continue their career in the same country after the scholarship or their education is over. The applicant will be able to fill out their application form for the Hungary Government Scholarship for International Students starting from September 2023 and all of the details related to the application are available on the official website of the organization that is responsible for submitting the applications for the scholarship. The official notification for the release of this scholarship form was uploaded on the official website on 15th November 2022 for the students.
Benefits Of Hungary Government Scholarship for International Students
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship program:-
- Selected candidates will be provided with a full tuition fee, a monthly stipend of 43,700 HUF (8920 INR) for Bachelors and Masters courses and 1,40,000 HUF (28579 INR) for Ph.D. courses, a free dormitory place for living, and medical insurance.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to pass the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be born before 2004
- The applicant must have at least 60% marks in the latest application in order to apply.
The following documents are required in order to apply for this prestigious scholarship program:-
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Identity proof
- Medical certificate
- A research proposal (for Ph.D. candidates only)
- Two letters of reference.
- The deadline for submitting the complete application: is 16th January 2023, 2 pm (Central European Time)
Hungary Government Scholarship Application Process
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Sign In/Register present at the top right corner
- A new page will open on your screen where you will have to register yourself by clicking on the option called I am a new applicant
- You have to enter the details related to your email and then move forward with the application.
- You have to create an account in order to register yourself on the official website.
- To start filling out your application, please click on the “My applications” option where the sections of your application will appear. Further in this guide, you may find detailed information about how to fill each field in every section of your online application in the “How to fill the sections?” paragraph
- Enter the details in the application and register yourself successfully.
- Make sure to upload the documents in the space provided and also verify your email and contact information.
- Enter the details related to your employment and activities that you have undertaken.
- Enter the details of your references and other info.
- Mobile Number- +36 (1) 236 5040