The students who are currently studying in Odisha state can apply for the Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana. Students will be able to continue their higher education through the development of this prestigious scholarship opportunity and the financial assistance will help them to pursue education in various Institutes of good reputation. Loans will be provided to students who are pursuing higher education in Odisha state through the development of this prestigious scholarship. These loans can be taken into consideration to pursuing education which is otherwise very difficult for people coming from the economically backward section of society. The scheme was created by the Chief Minister of the Odisha state on 27th June in order to help students to get up to 10 lakh educational loans at one percent interest.
Objective Of The Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to help people who are coming from the economically backward section of society and get education loans of up to Rupees 10 lakh with 1% interest. If you are someone who does not have proper financial capabilities then you can apply for this Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana presented by the Odisha Government. The Higher Education Department which is under the Government of Odisha will be implementing this scheme in order to help the parents so that they can push their children to continue prestigious educational degrees available in India. The repayment period of the loan is 10 years for 7.5 lakh and for 10 lakhs the repayment period is 15 years. You can easily apply for the scheme and you will be eligible to get a lot of benefits that will help you to continue your education.
Also Check: Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship
Benefits And Features
- Rupees 10 lakh educational loan will be provided to the beneficiaries with one percent interest.
- Students will have 15 years to repay the loan of rupees 10 lakh and 10 years to repay the loan of rupees 7.5 lakhs.
- Educational loans will be available from scheduled banks and other Financial institutes.
- The students will be able to continue their education if they are permanent residents of the Odisha state and if they are coming from the economically backward section of the society.
- People will be provided with a lot of opportunities so that they can continue their education without having to worry about the financial opportunities that they do not have.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The annual income of the student must be at most 6 lakhs.
- You cannot avail the benefit of any other similar scheme.
- The terms and conditions will be shared by the individual scheduled banks.
- The banks will be processing the loan application themselves.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Marksheet of last passed examination
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana Application Process
- You will first have to visit the Kalinga Sikhya Sathi website of the Higher Education Department under the Government of Odisha by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
- A new page will open on your screen where you will have to click on the option called Click Here To Apply
- You have to now click on the register option and the registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the registration form and then log in using your credentials.
- You can now apply for the scheme by filling out the application form.
- Make sure to upload all of the documents in order to successfully apply for the scheme.
Offline Application Procedure
- If you want to apply offline for this prestigious scheme then you will have to visit your nearest bank authorities.
- You have to ask for the application form on the inquiry window.
- You have to fill out the application form with all of the important information.
- You have to now attach all of the important documents and submit the application form back to the bank authority for review.
- You will first have to visit the official website of the Higher Education Department under the Government of Odisha by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Login
- Three options will open on your screen such as a student login, a Bank login, and a government login.
- Choose the option of your choice and enter your username password and verification code.
- The dashboard will open on your screen.
- Helpline Number- 020-25678300
- Email Id- email@example.com
Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for this prestigious scheme then you need to visit the official website of the scheme and click on the registered button present there make sure to fill out the registration form with important details
If you are applying for this prestigious scheme then you will be eligible to get a loan of up to rupees 10 lahks and you will have to pay only one percent interest in order to continue your education in prestigious organizations
The repayment period for loans up to INR 7,50,000 is 10 years, while for loans up to INR 10,00,000, the repayment period is extended to 15 years.
The students are eligible to get up to rupees 10 lakh as an educational loan with a minimum interest rate and you can also get an education loan of 7.5 lakh rupees.