The Kerala Government has created a new opportunity which is offered by Cochin Shipyard Limited and you can apply for this prestigious opportunity by filling out the application form. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the application procedure that you need to fill out to be a part of the organization. The applicant must submit the documents to be eligible for recruitment. The applicant will have to fill out the application before the last date to be eligible for Kerala CSL Apprenticeship for Engineering Students 2023 opportunity.
About Kerala CSL Apprenticeship for Engineering Students
A new job opportunity presented by the organization will provide proper opportunities to the students who have currently taken an Engineering or Technology degree that is approved by a University available in Kerala. The students can register themselves at the official website of the national apprenticeship training program created by the Indian government. The people will be provided proper opportunities related to a monthly salary that they can access directly from the concerned authorities. The students can fill out the application form for Kerala CSL Apprenticeship for Engineering Students by the last date of 7th December 2022. You have to be eligible for the job by taking into consideration the eligibility criteria.
Also Read: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- Application Start Date – Update Soon
- Application End Date – Update Soon
Benefits Of Kerala CSL Apprenticeship for Engineering Students
The selected candidates will be eligible for getting the following benefits:-
|Number of training seats
|Stipend per month (INR)
|Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
|Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria:-
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trades.
- If two or more candidates secure the same percentage of marks then prescribed qualification, relative merit, and seniority in age will be considered.
- Candidates will be notified through email Id and need to verify the printout of the online application form (possessing a unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any), etc. and self-attested copies of all certificates.
- On successful completion of certificate verification and meeting all the eligibility criteria, the applicants will be selected based on the order of merit/reservation, availability of seats, and medical fitness.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to successfully apply for this job:-
- The shipyard has the rights reserved to demand any additional documentary evidence from the candidates in support of experience, educational qualification, or other mentioned eligibility requirements provided by the candidates.
- The candidates will be rejected if they do not meet the eligibility criteria and in such cases, no correspondence will be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates shall not receive any call letters for certificate verification.
- The candidates need to check the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) to check for email or publication updates.
- The selected candidates will go through character, antecedents, and caste certificate verification.
- Cochin Shipyard Limited is under no obligation to offer employment to any of the candidates post-completion of the Apprenticeship.
- The rank list shall be maintained for all posts.
- The rank list will be valid up to 18 months from the date of reporting of the last candidate.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- The candidates must be in domicile in Kerala
- The candidates must be 18 years of age as of 30th November 2022
- The candidates must have an Engineering or Technology degree approved by a statutory university/institution in a relevant discipline/an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline
- The candidate should meet the physical standards as prescribed in the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
- Reservation will be applicable as per Government of India Rules.
The following documents are required to successfully apply for this job:-
- Original qualification certificate
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Verification of the candidature will base on the original certificates. Failing to produce any of the original certificates may lead to the rejection of the candidates.
Also Read: DRDO-ISSA Apprenticeship
Kerala CSL Apprenticeship for Engineering Students 2022-23 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to successfully apply for this job:-
- You will first have to visit the Kerala CSL website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organization will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the Enroll button present on the menu bar
- The enrollment page will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to select your category.
- Now, the eligibility criteria will be displayed on your screen.
- Select the district and your educational qualification.
- Now you need to select the details related to your work experience.
- Finally, you will be provided with the information related to the documents that you need to submit.
- You need to enter your email ID and verify it by entering the OTP.
- The Registration Number of CSL in the NATS portal is SKLERC000007.
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd
- Perumanoor PO
- Cochin – 682015, Kerala, India
- Telephone Number – (0484)-2501200 | Email Id – email@example.com