Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 Notification has been released by the Kotak Education Foundation. Under this scheme, girl students will get financial support who are from underprivileged sections of society. In this article today we are going to elaborate on the scholarship scheme in detail which includes each and every aspect such as scholarship benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required, and more. If you desire to grab detailed information about this scheme then you should read the information available further in this article.
What Is Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023?
Kotak Mahindra Group companies have started a CSR Project “Kotak Kanya Scholarship” which is a collaborative effort on Education & Livelihood. The project is implemented by the Kotak Education Foundation with the financial support of the following companies
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
Under this project, the authorities are going to support the girl students financially to help them in pursuing higher education after passing out 12th standard. Online applications are invited for this scholarship program via www.buddy4study.com. Eligible seekers must seek applications before the end date. If you desire to get the scholarship, must check the eligibility criteria sanctioned below once.
Also Check: Kotak Shiksha Nidhi
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Scheme Name: Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- Provided by: Kotak Education Foundation
- Provided to: students
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date: 31st January 2023
- Official website: Click Here
Objective Of Kotak Kanya Scholarship
The motive of the Kotak Education Foundation behind launching this scholarship program is to financially support the Girl students who are from underprivileged sections of society. Those meritorious girl students who desire to pursue their education further but have to stop due to financial crises will be benefited from this program.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Benefits
Beneficiaries will get scholarships amounting to up to Rs. 1 lakh per year to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, and stationery. Benefits will be directly forward to the bank account of the scholars.
- The scholarship is open for the girl students across the country
- Girl students must have passed the 12th standard examination with 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA
- Girl students who secured admission to first-year graduation programs in professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance, and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, and LLB.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 3 Lakh Rupees
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study cannot apply under this programme
Selection Process For Scholarship
- The selection of the students depends on their academic merit and financial background.
- Selected candidates will call for 2 interview rounds
- The final selection of the girl’s will and scholarships will award.
Documents Required To Apply
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details and documents
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Passport size photograph
Important Dates To Apply
- Application form filling process Open Now
- The last of the Application form-filling process is 31st January 2023
Also Check: AICTE Scholarship
How To Apply For Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship scheme you have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- From where you have to look over the Kotak Kanya Scholarship from all scholarships section
- Now click on apply now option or directly click here to open the instruction page.
- Login to the portal with your registered ID to open the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’ then register yourself first by clicking the Register option
- Use your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account to register and this will redirect you to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023’ application form page.
- Choose the ‘Start Application button to begin the process and fill in the required details in the online application form like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Now upload relevant documents as listed above and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions
- Choose the ‘Preview’ button to open the filled application and check all the details you entered.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process if no change is required to make in the application form.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Renewal Application
Scholarship renewal is required after completion of 1st year for the rest duration of the course every year. To get the renewal applicants need to maintain Academic performance which should always be more than 6 Grade Point Average (GPA) or over 70% or equivalent, with No dropouts from regular academic sessions, and No disciplinary issues. The renewal will be at the sole discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- Applicants are requested to apply before the last date to avoid any misses happening.
- He or she must keep all the documents ready before applying.
- Applicants must have a valid and active mobile number and email ID that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Applicants are requested not to use mobile phones for scholarship form submission.
- Check the application form carefully before final submission.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 262)