Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021-22 Notification has been released by the Kotak Education Foundation. Under this scheme, girl students will get financial support who are from underprivileged sections of society. In this article today we are going to elaborate on the scholarship scheme in detail which includes each and every aspect such as scholarship benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required, and more. If you desire to grab detailed information about this scheme then you should read the information available further in this article.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Kotak Mahindra Group companies have started a CSR Project “Kotak Kanya Scholarship” which is a collaborative effort on Education & Livelihood. The project is implemented by the Kotak Education Foundation with the financial support of the following companies
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
Under this project, the authorities are going to support the girl students financially to help them in pursuing higher education after passing out 12th standard. Online applications are invited for this scholarship program via www.buddy4study.com. Eligible seekers must seek applications before the end date. If you desire to get the scholarship, must check the eligibility criteria sanctioned below once.
Read More :- Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship
Highlights Of Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- Scheme Name: Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- Provided by: Kotak Education Foundation
- Provided to: students
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date: 30th September 2021
- Official website: kotakeducation.org
Objective Of Kotak Kanya Scholarship
The motive of the Kotak Education Foundation behind launching this scholarship program is to financially support the Girl students who are from underprivileged sections of the society. Those meritorious girl students who desire to pursue their education further but have to stop due to financial crises will be benefited from this program.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Benefits
Beneficiaries will get scholarships amounted of up to Rs. 1 lakh per year to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, stationery. Benefits will be directly forwarded to the bank account of the scholars.
- Scholarship is open for the girl students across the country
- Girl student must have passed 12th standard examination with 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA
- Girl students who secured admission to first year graduation programme in professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than 3 Lakh Rupees
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study cannot apply under this programme
Selection Process For Scholarship
- Selection of the students depends on their academic merit and financial background.
- Selected candidates will call for 2 interview rounds
- Final selection of the girls will be made and scholarship will be awarded.
Also Check: AICTE Scholarship 2021
Documents Required To Apply
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details and documents
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Passport size photograph
How To Apply For Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship scheme you have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- From where you have to look over the Kotak Kanya Scholarship from all scholarships section
- Now click on apply now option or directly click here to open the instruction page.
- Login the portal with your registered ID to open the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’ then register yourself first by click Register option
- Use your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account to get registered and this will redirected you to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021’ application form page.
- Choose ‘Start Application’ button to begin the process and fill the required details in the online application form like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Now upload relevant documents as listed above and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Choose ‘Preview’ button to open the filled application and check all the details you entered.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process if no change is required to make in the application form.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Renewal Application
Scholarship renewal is required after completion of 1st year for the rest duration of the course every year. To get the renewal applicants to need to maintain Academic performance which should always be more than 6 Grade Point Average (GPA) or over 70% or equivalent, No dropout from regular academic sessions, and No disciplinary issues. The renewal will be at the sole discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
Important Dates To Apply
- Application form filling process has been already started from 9th August, 2021
- Application form filling process will end on 30th September, 2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 262)