Leading Asia Scholarship for one Young World Summit has been released by one young world. It is an opportunity for the Asian country’s young leaders to represent their country in one Young World Summit 2022 which is to be held in Tokyo. For more information about the Leading Asia scholarship 2023, you have to read the section of this article. Below you will get the eligibility criteria, benefits, process, and other information.
What Is Leading Asia Scholarship 2023?
One young world summit which is to be held in Tokyo is a program in which the brightest young leaders from every country are going to take part and accelerate social impact. Many leaders are unable to attend the Summit due to a lack of finance. To support such leaders, the Leading Asia Scholarship program is specially designed. Under this scholarship program selected candidates will get various benefits and a chance to attend the Summit without spending lots of money.
Also Check: T-Works Fellowship
Highlights Of Leading Asia Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Leading Asia Scholarship
- Launched by: One Young World
- Launched for: young leaders
- Benefits: Various
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.oneyoungworld.com
Benefits Of Scholarship for One Young World Summit
- An applicant who gets selected for the leading Asia scholarship 2022 will get the chance to access the Young World summit 2022 which is to be held in Tokyo Japan
- Applicants will get free hotel accommodation between 15 and 19 May 2022
- The applicants will get transport service between the Summit accommodation and the summit venue
- Applicants will get catering services including breakfast lunch and dinner
- Applicants will also get Smith handouts and support material
- He/She will also get the cost of travel to Tokyo from your home country and from Tokyo to your home country.
- North Korea
- People’s Democratic Republic
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
One Young World Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned underneath:
- The age of applicant should be in between 18 to 30 years
- Applicant must demonstrate a capacity for leadership
- Applicants must have an evidence-based commitment to delivering positive changes
- The candidate must have a good track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Applicant must be a citizen of the eligible countries
- Selection of the strongest applicants will be made by the one young World team.
- The shortlisted candidate will be contacted by the member of the team individually.
- The last date for submission of the application form is 31st January 2022
Also Check: QUAD Fellowship
Leading Asia Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the leading Asia scholarship, you have to visit the Leading Asia website of the one young world
- From the home page of the portal you need to go to the program option and a further list will open
- Choose the scholarship option given under what we do section
- A new page will open along with the scholarship list from where you have to select the leading Asia scholarship 2022
- Information about the scholarship will open along with the application link
- Select apply now button and your application form will open on the screen
- Enter the name, country of residence, email, phone number, and other required information in the application form
- Select the register option and complete the formalities by following the screen
- Submit the application form and keep a copy of the filled application along with you.
To attend the summit in Tokyo you need a visa to enter Japan. Applicants have to bear the visa fee and application charges as applicable to get the visa by themselves.