Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities 2023-24 is now open. Students can visit the official website of the Nagaland Scholarship to apply for the scholarship of their choice. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30th November 2023. The application portal for this scholarship was opened on 15 September 2023. Students can now visit the official website to apply for this scholarship after reading the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are mentioned on the official website to be accessed by the students. Try to fill out the application form before the last date to be eligible for the financial benefits available by the organization. Check more information about the Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities 2023-24 here:
Importance of Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
The Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities is essential for people who are not able to complete their education due to various problems. It is important to focus on your education but if you do not have financial capabilities then it will be hard to complete class 12th board exams. If the student is suffering from any type of physical disability then it is more difficult to complete education. Students get fewer chances to appear for competitive exams and schooling because they cannot travel from one place to another. To provide financial support to these types of students, financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account that can be used for various purposes.
Also Read: Nagaland Scholarship
Objective of Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to people who are suffering from physical disabilities. The people who come from the economically backward section of the society can apply for these scholarships. The official Nagaland scholarship portal will provide the application portal for the Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities. The financial assistance will help the students to complete their education if they are not able to do so. People who belong to the minority community can also apply for the scholarship is schemes presented by the Nagaland government. The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries to be accessed while paying the tuition fees of a particular school.
Key Highlights of Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
|Name||Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities 2023-24|
|Launched by||Nagaland government|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Students with disabilities|
|Official Website||Nagaland Scholarship|
- Scholarship for Persons with Disability will apply to all Nagaland inhabitants.
- The application must be from an Institution with a valid AISHE/UDISE code.
- The Annual Income of the applicant’s parents/guardians from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand)
- Disabled Students should have the benchmark disability (40% and above) to be admissible under this scheme.
- Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities will be applicable from Class I to Class VIII.
- Students who have failed in their last examination (repeaters) are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme.
- Scholarship will be provided to all types of disabilities as defined in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules 2017.
- The bank Account must be that of the applicant. The application form will be rejected if the Bank Account is not of the applicant. In the case of minors, a joint account should be opened and in all such joint accounts, the applicant’s name should appear first in the passbook.
- Financial assistance will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The financial assistance can be used to pay the tuition fees of a particular school or college.
Also Check: Nagaland State Merit Scholarship
- The application for the scholarship was open on 15 September 2023
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30th November 2023.
- Xerox copy of the progress report of the last class/year passed
- Disability certificate/Unique Disability Identity Card (UDID)
- Xerox copy of the front page of the bank passbook
- Original income certificate Annexure – I/II issued in the year 2023
- Students will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website.
- The Final Decision will be in regards to the disability that the student shows.
- The Final Decision will be made by the government of Nagaland.
- The applicant must be suffering from a financial problem to apply for the scholarship.
- Try to fill out the application before the last date to be eligible.
Also Read: Nagaland State Research Scholarship
How to Do Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities Registration?
- You will first have to visit the Nagaland Scholarship website by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the apply option present under the State Disability Scholarship section
- You have to now click on the option called Not registerd? Click here to register
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your mobile number and now you can register yourself.
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Below New Secretariat Complex
- Nagaland, Kohima-797001
- Email ID: email@example.com | Phone Number: (+91) 8929307387
Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities 2023-24 FAQs
Students can visit the official website of the Nagaland scholarship portal and click on the apply online button present there to fill out the application form.
The applicant must be suffering from a visible financial and physical condition to apply for the Nagaland Scholarship. You must also be a permanent resident of the Nagaland state.
Financial benefits will be provided to the people who will apply for the Nagaland Scholarship to complete their education in the state.
The applicant must submit the application form for the Nagaland Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities before 30 November 2023.