A new scheme has been announced by the Cummins India Foundation. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be the students who pursue professional degrees/diplomas in the Engineering field. In this article, we are going to elaborate on each and every point about the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023 like eligibility, the application process, documents required, benefits of the scheme, and much other related information. Aspirants should read this article carefully before submitting the online application.
About Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023
This scheme creates by the Cummins India Foundation in the year 2006 for the first time. Since then, every year the foundation is helping needy students. The main objective of the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023 is to assist the economically and socially disadvantaged meritorious students from the local community. Online application forms are invited by the CIF from eligible students. Seekers need to submit the online application by following the further mentioned step-by-step instructions.
Also Check: Vivo for Education Scholarship
Highlights Of Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program
- Name of the scheme: Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program
- Launched by: Cummins India Foundation
- Beneficiaries: Students
- Launched in: 2006
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Nurturing Brilliance
Benefits Of Nurturing Cummins Scholarship Program
Applicants will get the following benefits under this scheme:
- Reimbursements of fees & claim
- Academic expenses viz. Tuition Fee, University charges, Developmental & Exams fees
- Stationery bills up to ₹ 1,500/- per semester or ₹ 3,000/- per year
- Laptops for Engineering Degree (BE) students
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in order to get selected for the prestigious scholarship presents by the organization:-
- The candidates will be called for an aptitude test after scrutinizing the application forms. The candidates clearing aptitude, tests will be called for personal interviews. Shortlisted candidates for personal interviews, will be requested to email supporting documents which will be scrutinized before students appear for the personal interviews. The final list of selected candidates will be announced soon after the personal interviews.
- Cummins’ decision about the selection or rejection of any candidates under this Scholarship Program will be final and binding on the Candidates.
- Selected candidates will be updated about the results of the selection process, hence please be accessible by e-mail and SMS once you apply. Do not be in do not disturb (DND) mode.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to be a part of this scholarship:-
- Students currently pursuing a professional degree/diploma in Engineering at an educational institute recognized by the University Grants Commission / Central / State Government OR who have attained a minimum of 60% marks in their senior secondary exam or higher secondary exam and have been admitted for further studies in the above-specified courses.
- Students elevating to 1st, 2nd & 3rd year of Engineering (Degree) OR 1st, 2nd year of Diploma can also apply. However, candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in all their previous examinations.
- The age of candidates should not exceed 25 years.
- Preference will be given to 1st / 2nd-year degree and diploma students.
- Students appearing for the last year of Engineering degree/diploma and postgraduate students are not eligible for this Scholarship.
- The total family income of the students, from all sources, should not exceed ₹. 3 Lacs (Three lakhs) per annum.
- This scholarship program can be availed by students currently studying in and around Ahmednagar, Indore (Pithampur & Dewas), Jamshedpur, Phaltan & Pune, ONLY.
- Cummins Scholarship is not available if anybody from the applicant’s family has availed of the scholarship.
- Scanned image
- Scanned signature
- Aadhaar card
- 10th/12th/Graduation/ any other certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- The first page of the passbook of the bank account
- Other as required.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship program will be updated soon.
Also Check: Astral Foundation Scholarship
Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program Application Procedure
- Search the link related to the “Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program” or directly click here
- Read the information available on the page open on the screen carefully or read this article very carefully
- Now, choose apply now option and the registration page will open on the screen
- Fill in the name, email address, mobile number, and captcha code
- Choose the register option and you will receive an email along with the username and password
- Enter the details and login with the portal by entering the details you received via email
- The application form will open on the screen. The form is divided into the following parts
- Basic Details
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
- Family Background
- Socio-Economic Background
- Finish (Final Submission)
- Enter the details as asked on the screen and select the save & continue button till you reach the final page
- Submit the application by hitting submit button and entering the OTP you received
- Must take print of the application form at last for further reference.
No, applicants should belong to Pune, Phaltan, Indore, Jamshedpur, or Ahmednagar.
Admission and tuition fee payable to the Educational Institution is covered under the Scholarship.
Private tuition fees, Expenses for accommodation like Hostel, etc. Canteen or cafeteria charges are not covered under the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program.
Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of aptitude test, document verification, and personal interview
Benefits will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant.