A new scheme has announce by the Cummins India Foundation. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be the students who pursue professional degrees/diplomas in the Engineering field. In this article, we are going to elaborate on each and every point about the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2022 like eligibility, the application process, documents required, benefits of the scheme, and much other related information. Aspirants should read this article carefully before submitting the online application.
Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2022
This scheme was create by the Cummins India Foundation in the year 2006 for the first time. Since then, every year the foundation is helping needy students. The main objective of the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2022 is to assist the economically and socially disadvantaged meritorious students from the local community. Online application forms are invite by the CIF from the eligible students. Seekers need to submit the online application by following the further mentioned step-by-step instructions.
Highlights Of Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program
- Name of the scheme: Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program
- Launched by: Cummins India Foundation
- Beneficiaries: Students
- Launched in: 2006
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.cummins.com
Benefits Of Nurturing Cummins Scholarship Program
Applicants will get the following benefits under this scheme:
- Reimbursements of fees & claim
- Academic expenses viz. Tuition Fee, University charges, Developmental & Exams fees
- Stationery bills up to ₹ 1,500/- per semester or ₹ 3,000/- per year
- Laptops for Engineering Degree (BE) students
- For the selection of the students, first application scrutiny will create.
- Selected candidates call for an aptitude test
- Contenders who pass the aptitude test will call for an interview
- Selected students for an interview will request to email supporting documents before appearing for the personal interview
- The final selection list of the students will release after a personal interview.
- The student must be a resident of Ahmednagar, Indore (Pithampur & Dewas), Jamshedpur, Phaltan & Pune
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 25 years
- Applicant must pursue a professional degree/diploma in Engineering
- The candidate must hold a 12th or senior secondary exam or higher secondary exam passing certificate with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Applicant’s family income should not exceed 3 lakh rupees
- Applicants must not pursue the last year of the Engineering degree/diploma and the post-graduate degree to apply for this scheme.
- Scanned image
- Scanned signature
- Aadhaar card
- 10th/12th/Graduation/ any other certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- First page of passbook of bank account
- Other as required.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 31st January 2022.
Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program Application Procedure
- To apply you have to rush to the official website of the Cummins India Foundation
- Search the link related to the “Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program” or directly click here
- Read the information available on the page open on the screen carefully or read this article very carefully
- Now, choose apply now option and the registration page will open on the screen
- Fill the name, email address, mobile number, and captcha code
- Choose the register option and you will receive an email along with the user name and password
- Enter the details and login with the portal by entering the details you received via email
- The application form will open on the screen. The form is divide into the following parts
- Basic Details
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
- Family Background
- Socio-Economic Background
- Finish (Final Submission)
- Enter the details as ask on the screen and select the save & continue button till you reach the final page
- Submit the application by hitting submit button and entering the OTP you received
- Must take print of the application form at last for further reference.
No, applicants should belong to Pune, Phaltan, Indore, Jamshedpur, or Ahmednagar.
Admission and tuition fee payable to the Educational Institution is covered under the Scholarship.
Private tuition fees, Expenses for accommodation like Hostel, etc. Canteen or cafeteria charges are not covered under the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program.
Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of aptitude test, document verification, and personal interview
Benefits will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant.