To support the economically weaker section of students of West Bengal to continue their studies in Engineering, Medical, Nursing, Graduation, and Master’s Courses, the Paramparik Foundation has created a new scheme known as Paramparik Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the students who have completed their madhyamik or Higher Secondary examination with a good percentage. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Paramparik Scholarship 2022 such as objective eligibility criteria, important documents, and rewards. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
What Is Paramparik Scholarship?
The non-profit organization named Paramparik Foundation has created a new scheme for the students of West Bengal who are economically weak but are meritorious in their studies. Under this scheme, the scholarship will be provided to the student to continue their studies in courses like Engineering, Medical, Nursing, Graduation, and Master’s. The main aim of launching the Paramparik Scholarship is to support them and encourage them for a better future. This scheme will help in creating the best development for the student because they will be able to continue their education without thinking about any financial hurdles. All interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme, the aspirants will have to send an email to the Paramparik Foundation with the necessary documents.
Also Read: Kanyashree Scholarship
Details Of Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Paramparik Scholarship|
|Launched by||Paramparik Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||Economic weaker section students|
|Objective||To provide a scholarship to meritorious students|
|Benefits||Students will be able to build their future|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Objective Of Paramparik Scholarship
As we all know there are many economically weaker section students who are not able to continue their higher studies in the field like engineering Medical Nursing graduation and post-graduation due to lack of financial funds. By keeping this in mind the paramparik foundation has created a new scheme known as Paramparik Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to students who want to continue their higher studies. The main aim of launching this scheme is to encourage the student to further their studies so that they would be able to build their future without thinking about any financial hurdles.
Rewards Under Paramparik Scholarship
The following awards will be provided to the selected students under Paramparik Scholarship
- The scholarship amount will vary from student to student
- It will depend upon the financial condition and the present condition of the student.
- Along with the scholarship, the foundation will also provide academic books to the selected scholars.
Selection Criteria Of Paramparik Scholarship
The following selection criteria are needed to avail of the benefit under Paramparik Scholarship
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of academic scores and financial condition.
- After the shortlist of the candidate, the candidates will be called for an interview at paramparik foundations office.
- The information will be provided to the students through mail or phone call
- The concerned authorities will ask the question from students.
- After that, the verification of the documents will be done
- The candidates who will be selected successfully will be rewarded with Paramparik Scholarship
Benefits And Features Of Paramparik Scholarship
- A new scholarship has been created by the Paramparik Foundation
- The name of this scheme is Paramparik Scholarship
- The main aim of launching this scheme is to provide scholarships among economically weaker section students.
- With the help of this scheme, meritorious students will be able to continue their studies without thinking about any financial hurdles.
- This scheme will help in creating the best future for the student.
- Paramparik Scholarship will help in encouraging the student to study further
- Students will be able to continue their education in the courses like Engineering, Medical, Nursing Graduation, and Master Courses.
- Only the students who have achieved a good percentage in their Higher Secondary examination will be rewarded with this scheme.
- This scholarship will be provided only on the basis of economic backup
- Students can apply anywhere for the courses mentioned above in Pan India
- Students with a good percentage that is above 80% for economically weaker students can apply under this.
- All the interested applicants who want to apply under Paramparik Scholarship will have to send an email with the necessary information.
The following eligibility criteria are required to avail of the benefit under Paramparik Scholarship
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- He or she must have completed their madhyamik or Higher Secondary examination with a good percentage.
- An applicant must be pursuing engineering Medical Nursing graduation and master courses
- The candidate must belong to an economically weaker section of society
- They must have passed their last examination with a good percentage that is at least above 80%.
The applicant must have the following documents to apply for Paramparik Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Last examination marksheet
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Admission fees receipt
Also Check: Alo Scholarship
Process To Apply Under Paramparik Scholarship
All the interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under the Paramparik Scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to send the Email to the Paramparik Foundation
- The email must contain information such as
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Current course details
- Current institution name
- Higher Secondary percentage
- Year of passing HS
- Annual family income
- After mentioning all the details you have to attach the scanned copy of the Higher Secondary mark sheet and current course admission receipt
- Now you have to send this email with the subject line Application for Scholarship to the address mentioned below
Process To Apply For Renewal
- After getting the scholarship for 1-year candidates have to renew the application for the scholarship
- Students have to contact the paramparik foundation with their mark sheet and the other documents
- Your documents will be verified by the concerned authorities
- After the successful verification, your application will be renewed successfully.