Fashion Designing is becoming a most trending and opting course in india. Every Individual is interested in designing courses. India’s one of the most leading institutes in terms of designing is Pearl Academy. It is situated in most parts of our country like in South Delhi, West Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur and Mumbai. Many students dream of studying in pearl academy and to take admission you have to clear the entrance exam to achieve good marks for selection. Now the Pearl Academy is announcing a scholarship programme called Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023 for the students who are giving entrance for the admission. If you are one of them who wants to avail the benefit of the Pearl Academy Scholarship then must achieve a very good mark for selection. More details about the scholarship, its objective, selection criteria, eligibility criteria all are included in our article.
What Is Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023?
The House of Pearl Fashion’s education in 1993 started the foundation of Pearl Academy as a fashion designing college. From that time to now it has grown tremendously among the students on the basis of their education quality, infrastructure, faculty, or offering highest placements in Indian or foreign markets. But the fees of Pearl Academy is quite expensive and it’s not possible for every student to take admission in it. To overcome this difficulty the Pearl Academy has come up with a Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023 for students who pass their 12th in 2023 and giving Pearl Academic Entrance test for UG and PG courses are eligible for scholarship. The selection of the students will be done on the basis of the merit. The top 500 selected students will be able to get 100% scholarship which includes their fee reduction, discount and fee waiver on tuition fees.
Also Read: British Academy Scholarship
Key Highlights of Pearl Academy Scholarship
|Launched By||Pearl Academy|
|Name of Scholarship||Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||Offer scholarship to the selected students|
|Benefits||Scholarship in the form of fee reduction, discount and fee waiver on tuition fees.|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students who are giving Pearl Academy Entrance test for UG and PG|
|Deadline||17th of April 2023|
|Official Website||Pearl Scholarship|
Objective of Pearl Academy Scholarship
The goal of the Pearl Academy behind the implementation of Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023 is to select the most talented and creative students among the thousands on the basis of the score gained in the entrance. The selected student will receive scholarship in the form of fee reduction, discount and fee waiver on tuition fees. This scholarship will motivate them in doing something creative out of the box by using their presence of mind. It will create a healthy environment in the campus and the high class companies will select these students for more development. Because there are many students who are very talented and creative but cannot afford the high fees of Pearl Academy and left behind. The students will receive scholarships throughout the duration of course.
To receive the scholarship candidate need to fulfil the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- If you want to be selected under the scholarship, they must apply for the Entrance Test.
- Students must apply for the UG and PG courses.
- Students must pass out from 12th class in the academic year 2023.
Features and Benefits of Pearl Academy Scholarship
The selected students will be receiving the following benefits after the selection under the entrance on the basis of there merit:
- The Pearl Academy started the Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023 for students in UG and Pg courses.
- There is no separate test for the scholarship, students who applied for the Pearl Academy Entrance Test will get the benefit of the scholarship.
- Students who received higher marks get 100% scholarship which include their fee reduction, discount and fee waiver on tuition fee.
- Total 500 students will be selected under the scholarship among the thousand candidates.
- Selected students will receive the benefit of scholarship for the 1st year of their course. To recontinue the scholarship you have to achieve the goal of 70% marks in academic and 85% attendance.
- If you are not able to achieve the given goal then the scholarship will be terminated.
- The university will provide 99% placement under the india’s and world’s top companies like: Myntra, Walt Disney, IBM, Accenture, Capgemini, Innovacer, Shantanu & Nikhil, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, PUMA, Aditya Birla, Forever New, H&M, Myntra, Globus, and more.
Also Check: Pearl Academy Who’s Next Scholarship
Application Procedure for Scholarship 2023
Applicant must have to follow the given steps for registration to eliminate any error:
- Applicants first need to visit the Pearl Scholarship website of Academy.
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage you will see the Apply Online option.
- Click on it and the application form will appear on your screen, here you have to enter the required details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Interesting course
- Select Campus.
- Select State
- Exam cycle.
- Date of birth.
- After filling all these details, click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
Following documents are needed for the registration:
- Birth Certificate
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Residence Certificate
- Nationality Proof, etc.
The last date for the submission of application form will be on 17th of April 2023.
The selection of the students will be done on the basis of the merit basis. The students who attempt their entrance exam will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written examination,portfolio presentation and personnel interview. The students who don’t get their portfolio with them will be rejected by the examination office.
For any information about the scholarship must call at the (Toll Free) Number: 1800-103-3005
Pearl Academy Scholarship 2023 FAQs
The selected students will get 100% scholarship.
If you want to apply for the scholarship then must fill the application form before 17th of April 2023.
Selected students will receive the benefit of scholarship for the 1st year of their course. To recontinue the scholarship you have to achieve the goal of 70% marks in academic and 85% attendance.