PMC scholarship 2023 related all the information is available in this article. Every year Pune Municipal Corporation provides educational assistance to eligible students. Under the Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship students who have passed 10th and 12th standards with good economics will get financial assistance. For more information like eligibility criteria, the document required to submit, the application process, important dates, and more you may check the further mentioned information in this article.
What Is PMC Scholarship 2023?
Pune Municipal Corporation distributes cash awards to the students under Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Yojana and lokshahirAnnabhau Sathe Yojana. Every year PMC Spends approximately 20 crore rupees on scholarship schemes. Students who desire to get the opportunity to apply for the scholarship scheme by filling out the online application form. Online application forms are available on the PMC direct benefit transfer portal till 28 January 2022. If you are facing any issues in filling out the application form you may follow the step-by-step guideline available in this article. You will get the direct apply link as well in the further session of this article.
Also Check: MSCE Pune Scholarship
Highlights Of Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: PMC Scholarship
- Launched by: Pune Municipal Corporation
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: PMC
List of Scholarship Schemes
- Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Yojana
- LokshahirAnnabhau Sathe Yojana
Objective Of PMC Scholarship
The objective of the Pune municipal corporation behind providing educational assistance to the students is to encourage meritorious students by providing them with cash awards.
Benefits Of Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship
- One time scholarship amount under Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad educational scholarship is rupees 15000
- The one-time scholarship amount under lokshahir Annabhau Sathe education scheme is rupees 25000.
PMC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should beer a resident of the area that comes under the Pune municipal corporation
- Students must have obtained at least 80% marks in SSC to apply for Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Education scholarship.
- Students must have obtained at least 80% marks in the HSC examination to apply for lokshahir Annabhau Sathe Yojana
- Applicant must belong to a backward class or studying in Pune municipal corporations regular/night school
- Applicants who are suffering from 40% disability must score at least 65% marks in the qualifying examination
- Students must have applied for further studies in a recognized university or Institute
- Address proof
- Previous year academic qualification documents
- Scanned image
- Scanned signature
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Valid email ID
- Other significant documents
- The online form-filling process will be updated soon.
- The last date to submit an online application will be updated soon.
Also Read: Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship
PMC Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply for the PMC scholarship scheme, you have to visit the PMC website of the Pune municipal corporation
- From the home page of the portal, you have to look for the link “Financial assistance scheme for SSC and HSC students for higher education”
- Read the information available on the page open on the screen and go to the online application form filling portal by hit click here to apply for the scheme link
- From open page, you have to select the new registration option
- The form will open on the screen where you have to enter the details like name, Aadhar number, mobile number, email ID, etc
- Complete the registration form and login with the portal by using your login ID and password
- Choose the scheme for which you desire to apply
- Fill in the rest application that appears on the screen
- Submit the application form and take a print of the application for further use
Procedure to Track Application
- To track the application, you have to visit the official website of Pune municipal corporation’s direct benefit transfer
- From the home page of the portal go to the application track option available in the menu bar
- As you get a new page will appear on the screen where you have to enter the application ID
- Choose regards option and the information related to your application will appear on the screen
If you have any query you may contact the authorities on toll-free number 1800 103 0222
PMC Scholarship 2023 FAQs
PMC scholarship is available to students belonging to the economically backward section of society to help them continue their education. This scholarship is available by the Pune Municipal Corporation Society for students who have got good marks in their class 10th and 12th board exams.
Students who will be selected for the PMC scholarship will be eligible to get Rupees 15000 to Rupees 25000 respectively for classes 10 and 12th.
Students must be currently studying in Pune in order to apply for this scholarship and they must have achieved good marks in the class 10th and 12th board exams. Students must be coming from an economically backward section of society.
Students can easily apply for the PMC scholarship by visiting the official website of the Pune municipal corporation and clicking on the option called financial assistance scheme.