Online applications are invited by the Director Developing Caste Welfare from the girl students for the Post SSC Scholarship for Girls Gujarat 2023. Interested girl students who are eligible can apply to get the benefits under this scheme. this scholarship scheme will provide monetary benefits to the girl students who wish to study further. Collect the information about the scholarship, eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, benefits of the scheme, and much other relevant information about the scheme.
What Is Post SSC Scholarship for Girls Gujarat?
To encourage the girl students to pursue higher studies Director Developing Caste Welfare, the Government of Gujarat comes up with a new plan named “Post SSC Scholarship for Girls”. Under this scheme, the government selects the girl students and gives them financial help to complete their studies. With the help of this scheme, the government of Gujarat is not only providing financial help to the students but also motivating them for studies to make a career.
Highlights of Post SSC Scholarship for Girls Gujarat
- Name of the scheme: Post SSC Scholarship for Girls
- Launched by: Director Developing Caste Welfare
- Launched in: Gujarat
- Beneficiaries Girl Students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Objective: Help and encourage the students
- Official website: www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
The start date to apply for the posts matric scholarships are 11th October 2021.
The last date to apply for the posts matric scholarships are 15th Nbvember 2021.
Objective of Post SSC Scholarship for Girls Gujarat
The main aim of the government is to financially help the girl students who wish to drop their studies due to financial crises. Another objective is to encourage girls to higher studies, Increase in literacy rate of the state, and bright future for the country.
Benefits of Post SSC Scholarship for Girls Gujarat
|For Group A students (BSc, Medical, and Engineering courses)||RS. 280 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.|
|For Group B students (Diploma courses such as Engineering, technical, science, and postgraduate courses)||RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.|
|For Group C students (Medicine, Technical skill, Commerce, Arts, Postgraduate courses)||RS. 190 per month for hostelers and RS. 125 per month for day scholars.|
|For Group D students (Graduation and Postgraduation courses)||RS. 175 per month for hostelers and RS. 90 per month for day scholars.|
|For Group E students (Class 11 and 12)||RS. 115 per month for hostelers and RS. 65 per month for day scholars.|
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- Only natives of Gujarat can apply
- She must be a girl child of the SEBC & NTDNT category
- Applicant must possess a 10th standard examination passing certificate
- Applicant must have taken admission in school or college for post matric course from 11 to Ph.D. degree level
- Break Affidavit (If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- First Page of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Hostel Certificate (Only For Hosteller Students)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority) (Form no.16 required For Govt. Employees)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Self-Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
- Self-Attested Caste Certificate From the Competent Authorities
- Self-Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
Procedure to Apply for Post SSC Scholarship for Girls Gujarat
- To apply for the scholarship you have to go to the official website of the digital Gujarat
- From home page of the portal go to the service option and click on it
- Choose scholarship service option from the drop down list open on the screen
- As you click a new web page will open from where you should look for “BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(SEBC)” or “BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(NTDNT)”
- Click on it and a page open on the screen with information read the details carefully
- Choose Apply online option and If not registered before then click on “click here for new registration option
- Now enter the details like mobile number, email password, and captcha shown in the image
- Select the save option and login the portal with your username, password, and captcha code
- The dashboard appears from where you have to click request a new service option
- Search by entering the name of the scholarship and hit go
- Click on the name and hit the continue to service option
- Now application form will appear on the screen, fill in the details in the application
- Upload the documents as listed above and preview the filled application
- Hit submit option to submit the application if no change is required make.
Procedure to Track Application
- To apply for the scholarship you have to go to the official website of digital Gujarat
- From the home page of the portal go to the login option and log in the portal with your username, password, and captcha code
- Hit login and the dashboard appears from where you have to click track application status
- Enter the asked information on the screen and the application status opens on the screen