Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship is now available for candidates belonging to the economically backward society so that they can continue their education. This article is equipped with information regarding the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship and the eligibility criteria which is needed for the candidates to follow in order to apply for a scholarship. We have also shared the step-by-step procedure through which the candidates will be able to apply for the scholarship.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2022
Shamanur Shivashankarappa is one of the scholarship schemes which is presented by the organization of Karnataka Government for candidates whose family income is less than Rupees 100000. The candidates will be able to apply for the scholarship starting from 1st July. However, the candidates must keep in mind the last date of the scholarship which is 31st October. You will have to send in your application with all of the documents by the last date of 15th November 2021.
Details Of Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
|Name||Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Shamanur Shivashankarappa|
|Job Name||Providing monetary funds|
|Number of vacancies||Students of Karnataka state|
- The last date to Online apply – 31st December 2021
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The family income limit of an applicant is INR 1 lac per annum from all sources.
- He/She must have secured admission in regular courses in a recognized institution.
- Those who are pursuing part-time or correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
The following courses are eligible to apply for the scholarship:-
|PUC, MBBS||90 % marks(for e.g. – if a student is pursuing PUC, he/ she has to obtain a minimum of 90 % marks in 10th/SSLC)|
|Diploma, B.Sc., B.Com, B.E., BVSC||85 % marks|
|BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, B.Pharma, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Ed.||80 % marks|
|CA, MCA, MBA, M.Phil, M.Tech, M.Ped||75 % marks|
Scholarship Rewards Details
The following rewards will be given to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- A Certain amount will be received for meritorious and poor students’ financial help until the completion of the course.
Disbursement of Scholarship
The amount of the scholarship will be transferred directly to the bank account of the account holder. No in-hand cash or physical process will take place for scholarship distribution.
The following documents are needed to be submitted in this scholarship:-
- SSLC/ 10th and PUC/ 12th mark sheet
- Previous semester/ year mark sheet (if studying UG or PG)
- Income certificate
- Copy of Identity card issued by the institution
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Attach Passport size photograph in a printed application
- Copy of student bank passbook
- Copy of admission/ fee receipt
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official webpage of the scholarship scheme
- The home page will be displayed on your screen.
- Read all of the instructions given there carefully.
- Now you have to click on the Apply Online option
- Enter your personal details, education details, and bank details.
- Tick mark the declaration and click on the “Submit” button.
- Send a print out of the application form along with the required documents by courier, post or personally to:
- The Secretary
- Dr Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust C/o. R L Law College, Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office, P J Extension, Davangere-577002, Karnataka, INDIA
Scholarship Application Status
If you want to check the application status then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link to go to the official web page to check your status
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- Click on Check Status
- Login using your credentials.
- Enter your details
- The status will be displayed on your screen.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Selected List
- Go to the Official Website of the scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Select the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Selected List option.
- The page will open stating “We have deposited the scholarship amount to selected students bank account directly. Students can check their bank account“.
- Now you have to check your bank accounts.
Check Scholarship Cut Off
- Address: Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust, C/o. R L Law College, Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office, P J Extension, Davangere-577002, Karnataka. INDIA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org