All India Council for Technical Education has presented the Shiva Moga smart City Limited internship program created in order to provide proper internship opportunities for the students studying in various business courses across the state. You will be provided proper opportunities related to the monetary fund and other opportunities to know more about businesses across various different platforms through Shivamogga Smart City Limited Internship 2022. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria and the benefits from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to register yourself for the internship.
Shivamogga Smart City Limited Internship 2022
Shivamogga Smart City Limited Internship 2022 is available by the authorities of the Shivamogga Smart City Karnataka and the details related to the internship will be available at the official website of the All India Council for Technical Education through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship opportunity without any problem. The candidates can apply for this scholarship program if they want to be a person who is interested in architecture or other technical details related to the development of the smart city. This is basically under The Urban Learning Internship Program which was launched by the Indian government in the year 2020. The application form for the internship is available at the official website and you will be eligible if you follow the eligibility criteria.
- Application Deadline – 31st August 2022
Benefits Of Shivamogga Smart City Limited Internship
The following benefits will be provided to all of the candidates who are selected for the internship:-
- The selected interns will receive INR 5,000 per month for 6 months.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to be eligible for the internship program:-
- The duration of the internship is 6 months.
- The Terms of Engagement will be as per TULIP Handbook and TULIP Guidelines.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a B.Com.,M.Com., and BBA degree holder
- The applicant must have relevant skills and interests
- The applicant must have good knowledge of accounting and its concepts
- The applicant must be willing to learn new things about that particular stream
Shivamogga Smart City Limited Internship 2022 Application Procedure
To apply for the internship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will have to visit the official website of the Ministry Of Housing And Urban Affairs by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- The details related to the tulip internship program will open on your screen.
- You have to read the details carefully.
- You have to click on the apply online button
- A new registration form will open on your screen where you will have to register yourself by entering your personal details and your contact information.
- Register yourself successfully and apply for the internship accordingly.
- Shivamogga Smart City Limited
- 1st floor, Corporation Building block
- SN Market, Nehru Road,
- Shivamogga, Karnataka 577201
- Phone Number – 08182-279951
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org