Given below are some specifications regarding the newly developed scholarship scheme present in the Rajasthan state. You can check out the details regarding the Shramik Card Scholarship opportunity presented by the Rajasthan Government recently. The scholarship will only be provided to the residents who have their shramik cards made as per the rules and regulations of the Rajasthan Government. You can check out the step-by-step eligibility criteria to apply for the श्रमिक कार्ड छात्रवृत्ति after checking out the eligibility criteria which are also mentioned below.
Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2022
The residents of Rajasthan state are provided with a shramik card through which the family members of the beneficiaries are able to avail benefits ranging from Rupees 8000 to Rupees 35000. Now, the Government will be providing a scholarship opportunity to the people having this shramik card. You can achieve a lot of different types of scholarship benefits by using your shramik card if you are a resident of the Rajasthan state. Different amounts of the scholarship will be provided to the candidates pursuing different educational courses.
Details Of Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan
|Name||Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2022|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Government|
|Objective||Providing cash prizes and funds|
Shramik Card Scholarship Rewards Details
The following rewards will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
|Class||Amount For All||For Girls/Special Category|
|Class 6th to 8th||Rs 8,000||Rs 9,000|
|Class 9th to 12th||Rs 9,000||Rs 10,000|
|ITI Students||Rs 9,000||Rs 10,000|
|Diploma Students||Rs 10,000||Rs 11,000|
|Graduation (GEN) Students||Rs 13,000||Rs 15,000|
|Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 18,000||Rs 20,000|
|Post Graduation (GEN) Students||Rs 15,000||Rs 17,000|
|Post Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 23,000||Rs 25,000|
The following cash prizes will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
|Class 8th to 10th||Rs 4,000|
|Class 11th to 12th||Rs 6,000|
|Diploma Students||Rs 10,000|
|Graduation Students||Rs 8,000|
|Post Graduation Students||Rs 12,000|
|Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 25,000|
|Post Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 35,000|
श्रमिक कार्ड छात्रवृत्ति Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship scheme:-
- The applicant should be a construction worker registered as a beneficiary on the Board.
- The son/daughter/wife of the beneficiary will be eligible for the Education Assistance (Scholarship).
- Only two children of the applicant or one child and wife will be eligible to receive the scholarship, but if both the spouses are registered beneficiaries, a maximum of two children of the spouse will be eligible for the scholarship. But there will be no limit for a cash award to meritorious students.
- Regularly studying in a private school or college recognized by the Government or Central / State Government in class 6 to postgraduate level, Or Regularly studying in Government or recognized private ITI and polytechnic courses conducted in the state.
- The meritorious student must have passed class 8 to 12th examination in 7% marks or equivalent grade to receive the cash award. Have attained/passed 60 percent or more marks or equivalent grade in diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate level examination (including medical, engineering, or other professional examination).
- The beneficiary’s wife should not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for the scholarship and should be studying regularly in a teaching institution.
- The scholarship for a year will be payable only after passing the relevant examination.
- The scholarship will be eligible only if the student gets admission to the upcoming class after the summer vacation. But in the event of passing the final examination of the 12th class, diploma, graduate, or postgraduate course, it will not be necessary to enter the next class.
Required Documents for Shramik Card Scholarship
The following documents must be submitted by the candidates in this scholarship:-
- Copy of registration labor (Shramik) card of the beneficiary.
- Copy of the first page of the beneficiary’s bank account passbook (wherein the beneficiary’s name, bank account number, and IFSC code are mentioned)
- Self-attested copy of the mark sheet of the class or course for which the scholarship is sought.
- It is necessary to sign and stamp the prescribed column of the form by the head of the teaching/training institution.
- Last 12 months certificate of being a construction worker of a beneficiary.
Shramik Card Scholarship Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship:-
- Click on the link given here to download the official scholarship form.
- Take a printout of the application form
- Fill up the application form
- Attach all of the documents to the application form
- Attach your passport size photograph to the application form
- Submit the application form along with all the necessary documents to the office of the Block Development Officer.
- Applications can also be submitted online within the stipulated time.
- The application can be submitted within a maximum period of 6 months from the date of passing the class or till 31st March, whichever is later.
- After the examination of the applications submitted along with the necessary documents as mentioned above, the acceptance will be made by the senior-most officer of the local labor office or other officer authorized by the board secretary/officer of the other department.
- After the approval of the request, the payment will be made through the electronic medium (RTGS / NEFT) in the bank account or account payee cheque in the name of the scholarship beneficiary.
- To submit a grievance, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Sampark portal.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the lodge your grievance option.
- An instruction page will open on the screen where you have to read out all the given instruction and click on the register for the grievance option
- A new page with an application form will open on the screen.
- Enter all the details to be filled in in the application form.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Your grievance will be registered successfully