The female students who want to kick start their careers in different technical streams will be eligible to apply for the Technip Energies India Scholarship 2023. You can fill out the application form available at the official website and you will be provided with a one-time scholarship opportunity of Rupees 30000 so that you can cover your medical expenses. Check out the details related to the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of this scholarship and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to fill out the application form for this scholarship opportunity and apply for the benefits available to the beneficiaries.
About Technip Energies India Scholarship
The Technip Energies India Scholarship is created under corporate Social responsibility in order to provide proper opportunities to underprivileged students who are otherwise not able to get proper opportunities related to the financial needs that they want to complete. This scholarship opportunity will be available for women in science, technology, engineering, and math. The students can easily apply for the scholarship if they are from Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai, and Mumbai and are pursuing studies in the first year of B.E./B.Tech. (Chemical, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering) courses. Financial opportunities will be provided to all of the beneficiaries applying for this scholarship.
INAE Women Engineer of the Year Award
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in order to be selected for the scholarship:-
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interviews of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this scholarship opportunity:-
- Open for female students from Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai and Mumbai (NOTE: Applications from Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR, Navi Mumbai, and Thane are also acceptable).
- Applicants must be currently enroll in the first year of B.E./B.Tech. (Chemical, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering) programme.
- Applicants must have scored 70% marks in Class 12.
- The annual family income of the applicants must not be more than INR 4,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Technip & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- A one-time scholarship grant of INR 30,000
- A scholarship fund can utilize only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, travel, Internet, device, books, stationery, etc.
The following documents are require in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- Class 12 mark sheet
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
Technip Energies India Scholarship 2023 Application Process
If you want to apply for this scholarship then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the given here
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now redirect to the ‘Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext-140) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)