Hello readers, welcome to our web portal. Today we have information for the children of the labour workers of Telangana state. Telangana Labour Welfare Board has announced Telangana Labour Welfare Board Scholarship for the students. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get monetary help from the government. Eligible students may submit an application for the scholarship. You may check the eligibility conditions, application form filling process, a direct link to download the application, and much other relevant information from this article
About Telangana Labour Welfare Board Scholarship 2023
On Tuesday 28 December 2021 Telangana Labour Welfare Board invited applications from the students to provide merit-based scholarships. Beneficiaries will get cash awards who are pursuing their academics. The scholarship will be given to the students who are studying in ITI, Diploma and degree level courses. The application form-filling process is through offline mode. The application form format is available on the official portal of the Department of Labour, Government of Telangana and a direct link is available below.
Scholarship Latest Updates
Telangana Labour Department has created a new scholarship opportunity that will be helping people to get proper education and other opportunities so that they can continue their higher education in Telangana state or even outside the Telangana state if they are not able to gain financial help. Applications are invited from people who are working at shops, establishments, factories, and also other corporations and trusts. These applications are invited from contributors to the labour welfare fund so that the scholarship can be provided to their children. The students will be provided with this scholarship based on their academic percentage and the amount will be directly transferred to the bank account on the labour day. The applicant must fill out the application form before the last date of 15 February.
Highlights Of Telangana Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Telangana Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
- Launched by: Telangana Labour Welfare Board
- Launched for: children of labour/ workers
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: offline
- Official site: labour.telangana.gov.in
- The application form can be obtained from the Labour Department Offices and you have to fill out the application form and submit it to the respective assistance level commissioner by 15 February 2023.
Benefits Of Telangana Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
|ITI and polytechnic||Rs. 1000|
|BSc agriculture||Rs. 2000|
|BSc horticulture||Rs. 2000|
|B pharmacy||Rs. 2000|
- Applicants should be children of labour/worker
- He/ She must be pursuing any of the above-mentioned courses
- Applicant’s family income should not be more than 16000 rupees per month
Documents Required for Vidhya Protsaahakam
Students have to attach xerox copies of the following documents
- Previous year marksheet
- Study certificate for the current year
- Aadhar cards of workers and student
- Salary certificate of the worker
Selection Procedure for Labour Welfare Board Scholarship
Student selection for the scholarship is completely based on merit. Previous year marks will consider for the selection of the student.
Overseas Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minority
Telangana Labour Welfare Board Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Labour Government of Telangana
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the Labour Welfare Board Welfare Scheme Application option
- A new page will open from where you have to select click here to download the scholarship application form.
- The application form will open on the computer screen, take print of the application
- Start filling in the following details in the application as asked
- Name of the applicant
- Name of the child
- Course detail
- Present address
- Bank details
- Aadhar card etc.
- Complete the form and affix a passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Attach the documents as listed above and submit the application to the assistant commissioner of labor of your area.
If you have any queries, you may contact us at 040-2763 4045 or +91 970 460 1594