TimesPro is a very popular attack company that provides proper opportunities related to career and other development opportunities to students who want to focus their career on some skills that they have. The company is equipped with courses that are available for students who are planning their career around executive education, enterprise solutions, and other things such as marketing management including web development and other training programs. You can check out the TimesPro Scholarship 2023 given below and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and the registration procedure that you need to follow in order to be a part of this scholarship.
What Is TimesPro Scholarship 2023?
Dr. Kiran Bedi who is a retired Indian Police Service officer and former Lieutenant Governor Pondicherry has delivered a new and engaging talk in order to provide proper opportunities to the people. She has also recently published a new book that delivers insight into her performance in leadership that she has learned during her time in the administrative role in Pondicherry. Three new initiatives are presented by the which are presented through the TimesPro Scholarship from TimesPro. This scholarship is of rupees two crores and is available to people who are coming from a low-income background so that they can continue their careers in India without having to worry about the financial difference that they are going through.
Objective Of Scholarship
The scholarship will be provided to more than 400 people per year in order to help them continue their career opportunities in different sectors available in India. The students will also be provided with the opportunity to look for careers and jobs in India so that they can make a good income. Dr. Kiran Bedi also talked about workplace mental health problems that people are currently going through and she has also reportedly launched the TimesPro Scholarship Workplace Mental Health India 2022 report which highlights the significant need for mental well-being for a particular individual. The TimesPro EdTech platform will now provide opportunities related to career growth opportunities to people who are otherwise not able to get proper career opportunities due to various problems that they have.
Benefits Of TimesPro Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- The scholarship programme will support 400+ learners every year with TimesPro’s early career programmes offered across BFSI, e-Commerce, and technology sectors.
- This will also assist them with placement opportunities. NGOs like ‘The India Vision Foundation’ and ‘Navjyoti India Foundation’ founded by Bedi will collaborate with TimesPro to recommend meritorious candidates for the scholarship.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must belong to a low-income household.
- The applicant must have achieved good marks in their academic qualifications.
TimesPro Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Login / Register
- A dialogue box will open on your screen.
- You can enter the details related to your email address.
- You can also continue with your Google account.
- You have to enter all of the details and register yourself on the official website if you want to apply for these scholarship opportunities.
- 1800 120 2020 (Toll-Free)
- (Call between 10 am to 6:30 pm on all days)
- 18th floor, G-02 Wing, Lotus Corporate Park, Off Western Express Highway, Jogeshwari (E), Mumbai – 400063, India.