Nowadays it become a trend among students to pursue their academics from outside the country. Students like to get an education from the top universities across the world. Many students are able to afford their studies outside the country but there are many brilliant minds who don’t have sufficient funds. To encourage such brilliant students University College Cork [UCC] and the Government of Ireland have launched UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship. In this article today we are going to elaborate in detail about the scholarship program. If you may be interested in grabbing the opportunity then you should read the section of this article which include eligibility criteria, the application process, the last date, and more.
What Is UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship 2023?
Ucc Ireland’s meritorious scholarship program has been started by the University College Cork and the government of Ireland for Indian students. Under this scholarship program, all those Indian students who are going to pursue their academics at the university college cork will be benefited. To get the benefits under this scholarship program students must meet the eligibility condition set by the University. To check the eligibility and other important information you may look over the further section of this article.
Indo-U.S. Fellowship for Women in STEMM
Highlights Of UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: UCC Ireland Scholarship
- Launched by: University College Cork [UCC] and Government of Ireland
- Launched for: Indian students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.ucc.ie
Objective Of Scholarship
The objective of the scholarship program is to provide educational opportunities for Indian students who are financially deprived.
Benefits Of UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship
Selected beneficiaries for the scholarship program will get cash benefits. The scholarship covers tuition fees and 10,000 Euros towards living expenses. Additional 3,000 Euros for successful scholars along with work opportunities in Ireland for 2 years.
- The application should be an Indian
- Applicant must hold a graduation degree with a good academic record from an Indian University
- Applicants must have proficiency in English. Applicant must have cleared one of the following examinations
- Photo ID proof
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving License etc.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- For UG courses:
- Marksheet of Class 10, 11 , and 12.
- For PG courses
- Degree of previous academics
- Family income proof
- Income Certificate
- Income tax return
- Salary Slip, etc.
- Statement of purpose (max. 300 words)
- Letter of References
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of initial screening.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview (telephonically)
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the interview
UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the UCC Ireland scholarship you have to visit the official website
- From the home page, you have to go to the study option
- Now choose the international office and then hit study at ucc
- Further select the scholarship and funding option and then UCC scholarship
- Choose the scholarship program you wish to apply for
- Read the information very carefully and hit apply online
- Fill out the online application form, upload all the necessary documents
- Review the field application form very carefully
- Finally click on the submit button
If you have any queries you can contact the authorities via:
- Contact Number: +353 21 4904745
- E-mail: email@example.com