If you are an international student at the University of Bristol then you can apply for the different types of international scholarships which are available at this particular organization for UG and PG students. You can check out the details related to the application procedure and the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of the scholarship program. You can check out the details related to the University Of Bristol Scholarships for International Students 2023 available by the organization from the article provided below and we will also share with you the procedure through which you will be able to fill out the application form for the scholarship accordingly.
About University Of Bristol Scholarships 2023
International foundation courses are available at the University of Bristol for people who are looking forward to creating a good environment for themselves in Europe by taking admission to the University of Bristol. There are a lot of international courses that are available at the university annually and you can also check out the University Of Bristol Scholarships for International Students that you are provided with if you are taking admission in the different types of courses. The students will be provided with a very good atmosphere so that they can learn more about the university and they can choose any of the courses of their choice while applying for admission to the university. Make sure to fill out the application form before the last date in order to be eligible.
Also Read: Griffith University Scholarship
Types of Scholarships
The following types of scholarships are available for people to apply from this University:-
- Think Big undergraduate awards
- Global Economics undergraduate scholarships
- School of Policy Studies international undergraduate scholarships
- Think Big bursaries for sciences
- Think Big postgraduate awards
- Global Economics postgraduate scholarships
- Michael Wong Pakshong’s bursary
- Phyllis Mary Morris bursaries
- School of Policy Studies postgraduate international scholarships
- Think Big about Global Justice postgraduate scholarships
- Think Big about Education postgraduate scholarships
- GREAT India scholarships (partner scholarships, for students from India)
- GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law (partner scholarship, for students from China)
Benefits Of University Of Bristol Scholarships
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for the international scholarship presented by the University:-
- They have invested £3 million in Think Big scholarships to help international students come to Bristol in 2023. These scholarships are for undergraduate and master’s applicants with overseas fee status.
The University of Bristol provides a lot of opportunities to the people and has a very prestigious International reputation for high-quality education. Some of the benefits of getting admission to this organization are given below:
- The University is ranked 9th in the United Kingdom and 61st in the world in order to provide proper opportunities to the students. There are more than 600 UG and PG degrees available in the organization.
- This is a very friendly and diverse University that has more than 27000 UG and PG students. 25% of the students are Internationals representing 150 countries.
- The students are helped to achieve good research programs through this university.
- The students are provided great career opportunities through the development of this university and they are getting jobs in the UK or other countries.
- Scholarship opportunities are obviously available at this university with around 3 million pounds in scholarships available for students coming from different countries.
- The university is a very safe place to study and live in. It has a lot of people coming from different nationalities in order to pursue education.
Courses And Programme
You can check out the courses and the programs available in this organization from the pointers given below:-
- International Foundation Programme
- Undergraduate courses
- Postgraduate programs
- Global Transfer Programme
- Study Abroad
- Summer schools
Fees and Finance
You can check out the details related to the tuition fees and other finances that you need in order to be a part of the organization from the pointers given below:-
|Arts and Humanities
|Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
|Social Sciences and Law
You can check out the details related to the tuition fees from the pointers given below:-
- The total tuition fees in the table above cover all tuition and the use of study resources and multimedia facilities at the University of Bristol. The tuition fees are the same for all students: UK residents, EU residents, and overseas fee-paying residents. Tuition fees are subject to increase every year. Increases are decided by the Strategic Pricing Group.
- The International Foundation Programme is a level 3 course on the Regulated Qualifications Framework. Students are therefore not eligible for funding from the UK Student Loans Company for the International Foundation Programme tuition fees.
- Accommodation and living expenses are not included in the tuition fees.
- You will receive more information on how to pay your deposit in your offer letter.
- The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable except under specific circumstances.
- The deposit will be paid to the recruitment partner Kaplan International Pathways.
- The Centre will provide materials for your International Foundation Programme units electronically. You will be required to bring a laptop or tablet to class so that you can access the electronic materials on your device. We ask you to submit all of your work online. It is, therefore, your choice if you want to print your materials.
Also Check: University Of East Anglia Scholarships
University Of Bristol Scholarships for International Students 2023 Application Process
If you want to apply for this scholarship then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will have to visit the University Of Bristol website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to the international scholarships will open on your screen
- You have to select your degree
- If you are taking admission in the UG degree then you have to click on the option called Apply For An Undergraduate Scholarship
- If you are applying for the PG scholarship then you will have to click on the option called Apply For A Postgraduate Scholarship
- The application form will open on your screen and now you can follow the details related to yourself in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Upload all the documents and successfully apply for this scholarship of your choice in order to be a part of the University.
- Phone: +44 (0)117 39 40210