Vels was established in 1992 with the aim of transforming an individual into a complete person with character and ability committed to national service and development. The trust was founded by Dr. Ishari K Ganesh, a visionary and an eminent educationist. Educational Trust has always had to take education to the threshold of first-generation learners and weaker sections of society. Assurance from a wide variety of social-cultural and graphical backgrounds and leave and stick together at VISTAS. The institution has established a system of quality assurance to enhance and monitor the quality of education through a scholarship test called the Vels Scholarship Admission Test VSAT 2023. The quality advisory committee and internal quality Assurance cell are working towards this goal.
About Vels V-SAT Scholarship Admission Test 2023
The Vels Scholarship Admission Test VSAT is an online scholarship admission test for students who have completed 12th or awaiting results in the year 2023. The test will be of 25 minutes and will be an Aptitude Test comprising quantitative aptitude verbal ability and analytical logical reasoning that is to be conducted online between 18th June and 22nd June candidate can choose their preferred date and slot between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and take the risk from the comfort of their home.
Also Check: ADW Scholarship TamilNadu
Objective of Vels Scholarship Admission Test
To make the Institute an epitome of excellence in higher education by effectively providing high-quality education and rigorous training to students in multiple streams of choice with ample scope for all-around development to make them excel in their profession for the betterment of society.
- Effectively imparting knowledge and inculcating innovative thinking.
- Facilitating skill enhancement through add-on courses and hands-on training.
- Doing original, socially relevant, high-quality research.
- Facilitating appropriate co-curricular, extracurricular and extension activities.
- Instilling the spirit of integrity, equity, professional ethics, and social harmony.
Key Highlights of VSAT
|Organization||Vels Institute of Science Technology and Advanced Studies|
|Scholarship Name||V-SAT 2023 Vels Scholarship Admission Test|
|Applicable for||+2 completed students|
|Exam Date||Not released|
Exam Details for V-SAT
The test flp of 45 minutes duration and there will be questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Analytical reasoning.
VSAT Eligibility Criteria
- The students should be in the school of Tamilnadu
- Have completed standard 12th or awaiting results from CBSE/ State Board/ ICS/Cambridge
- Students of A level of biology/ computer science/ commerce/ vocational.
The merit scholarships of up to 75% of the tuition fee are also offer to all the other participants who attend the test and in the order of their merit.
- Class 10th marksheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th marksheet and passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Aadhar card
- Community certificate
- To passport size photograph
Also Check: Tamil Nadu Scholarship
Procedure to Apply Under Vels Scholarship Admission Test 2023
- Students should visit the official website of the Vels scholarship admission test.
- You have to register on the official page where you have to enter your email id and password.
- After the verification is completed the registration message is sent through sms or email.
- Now you have to fill in details on the registration page such as a name, school name, 10th and 12th marksheet, passing certificate, Aadhar Card, phone number or more details.
- After filling out the registration form you have to click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000 for professional courses and INR 500 for others through debit/credit card or net banking.
Instructions to Candidates for Counselling
1. The candidates are strictly requested to attend counseling on the dates mentioned. No change of date or time for counseling is permissible.
2. Candidates should meet the necessary age and eligibility requirements for the Programme / Courses concerned.
3. Only a Limited number of seats in each Programme / Course is reserved for V-SAT Scholarship. If more than the reserved number of candidates opt for the same course, the courses will be allotted based on the V-SAT Ranking and mark scored, subject to availability. Such candidates will be allowed to choose from other available Courses / Programmes.
4. Scholarship is applicable only on the tuition fee payable and all other fees will have to be paid by the candidate.
5. Attending the counseling process does not guarantee any scholarship and the decision of the authorities of VISTAS will be final.
6. VISTAS authorities will not be responsible/liable for communicating directly to the student in any part of VSAT till the commencement of the admission process.
7. It is mandatory for the candidates and accompanying parents/guardians to follow the safety precautions prescribed by the Government for Covid19.
- Vels Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies (VISTAS)
- No.521/2, Anna Salai (Opp. G.R. Complex), Nandanam
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India – 600 035
- Phone: 044-2431 5541/7305111222
- Fax: +91-44-24315542
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org