There is a significant gap in the statistics of female and male students pursuing higher education in backward states and in underprivileged backgrounds. Vidya Jyoti Scholarship 2023 is presented in order to eliminate this gap. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to apply for this scholarship especially available for female students. You can check out the application procedure that you need to follow in order to apply for this prestigious scholarship. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of the scholarship opportunity.
About Vidya Jyoti Scholarship 2023
A new scholarship is presented at the official portal of Vidyasaarathi scholarship for the girls’ students who are continuing their post-graduation courses which they are not able to do due to their financial background that they belong to. Vidya Jyoti Scholarship For Post Graduate Courses An Initiative Of Rishi And Milan Khosla Foundation In Partnership With Govt Of Uttarakhand (22-23) is a Vidya Jyoti Scholarship that is available, especially for female students who are achieving good marks in their qualifying examination and now want to continue the airport graduation. The founders, Rishi and Milan Khosla have decided to initially focus on four core issues that are very important to them: Early Childhood Development, Female Empowerment, the Environment, Climate Change, and Medical Research and Healthcare. Rishi Khosla believes that women in India face several challenges in their social mobility due to systemic barriers and structural factors.
Also Check: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Benefits Of Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scheme:-
- Rupees 35000.00
- The applicant can start applying for this scholarship will update soon.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must have achieved 50% marks in class 12th
- The applicant must be a female
- An applicant must have achieved 50% marks in graduation
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than Rs 6 lakh
The following courses are available to get selection in the prestigious scholarship present by the organization:-
- M.A Masters of Arts
- M.Sc Masters of Science
- M.Com Masters of Commerce
The following documents require in order to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof Of Address
- 10th,12th, and Graduation Marksheets
- Previous academic mark sheets
- Income Certificate/ITR/Salary Certificate/Form 16
- Student Bank Passbook
- Current Year College Fee receipt/Fee Structure Tuition and Non-Tuition
- Admission Letter
- Essay on “Why you should be given this scholarship”
Also Check: ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Vidya Jyoti Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will have to fill out the application form for the scholarship by visiting the Vidya Jyoti portal by clicking on the lane given here
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the option called Apply For Scholarship
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details and register yourself successfully
- Now you have to Login using your details.
- You can now fill up the application form for the scholarship.
- Address – Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
- Tel – (022) 4090 4484
- Fax – (022) 2491 5217
- (Working Hours- Monday to Friday – 9:30 am to 6 pm)
- For scheme-related queries : email@example.com