To bring educational change across the country, the Charitable Trust Zidni Ilma has launched a new scheme known as Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship. Under this scheme scholarships for graduation and post-graduation will be given to the needy and the meritorious Student Of the country. So today through this article we will share with you all the important information related to the Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship 2023 such as the objective of the scheme, the eligibility criteria, the reward under this scheme, and the important documents. Also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship
About Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship 2023
The famous Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust is offering scholarships for financially weak school and college students. Under the Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship, the student will be able to pursue higher education to bring positive change to society. With the help of this scholarship, students don’t need to think about any financial hurdles they can easily achieve their academic goals. All the interested applicants who want to avail the benefit of the Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship will have to visit the official website of this Foundation for the application process.
Also Read: Colgate Scholarship
Details Of Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship|
|Organization||Zidni Ilma Trust Charitable Trust|
|Beneficiary||Students of India|
|Objective||To provide financial support for higher studies|
|Benefit||To reduce the illiteracy rate|
|Applicable for||School and college students|
|Last Date||30th October 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online Apply|
Objective Of Ilma Trust Scholarship
As we all know there are many economically weaker section people who due to their weak financial condition are not able to pursue higher education and this creates a difference between them and society. By keeping this in mind the Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust has launched a new scholarship known as Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship. With the help of this scholarship, the students of schools and colleges will be able to pursue higher education without thinking about any financial hurdles. The main aim of this scholarship is to create an educational environment across the country.
About Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust
It is a voluntary educational NGO, with the aim to bring betterment into society by providing various opportunities to the economically weaker section people. The main aim of Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust is to bring social and educational change in the present condition of the country. It is one of the main Charitable Trusts which is providing scholarships to meritorious and needy students so that they could pursue higher professional education without thinking about any financial hurdles.
Schedule Of Scholarship
|Last Date Of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date Of Sending Completed Application via Post/ Courier||Update Soon|
Selection Procedure Under Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship
The selection procedure under This Scholarship will be based on the candidate’s academic merits and financial needs.
- The selection is based on the merit and the financial need of the student
- He or she must have scored at least 255/300 in their 10th examination
- The candidate must have scored at least 180/300 in their 12th examination
- An applicant must belong to the economically weaker section
Courses Offered In Ilma Trust Scholarship
To avail the benefit of this Scholarship the candidate must pursue the courses given below
|School Level||Maths, Science, and English|
|College Level||MBA, MCS, CAT, GCET|
Benefits And Features Of This Scholarship
- A new scholarship has been launched by the Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust
- The name of this scheme is Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship
- The main aim of launching this scholarship is to bring social and educational changes to the country.
- The student will be rewarded with various types of financial assistance under this Scholarship.
- The student will be able to pursue higher education without thinking about any financial hurdle
- This scheme will improve the educational condition of the country.
- With the help of this scholarship, students will be able to pursue school and graduate education.
- The future of the student will improve with the help of this scholarship.
- The dropout rates of the student due to weak financial conditions will also be reduced
- People can pursue their dream academics by simply applying under Zidni Ilma Trust Scholarship
- To apply for this scholarship you have to visit the official website of Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust.
Points To Remember
- All the important details that are given in this article are mandatory to receive financial assistance
- The applications with incomplete information will be rejected.
- Students don’t need to change their mobile numbers until the course is completed.
- Do check your emails and SMS on the regular basis
- All the important information will be given to the student via the Email and SMS
- The students have to fill out the application form properly till 30/10/2022
- The institute has the full right to make decisions regarding the application
- The selected student will be informed about each and every detail through the SMS and email
- They will be also informed about the Cheque Distribution Ceremony
- Only the selected student will be informed about the ceremony
- The reason for the absence will not be heard for any reason as well as will do cancellation of their assistance
The eligibility criteria to apply under This Scholarship are divided into two parts. we have mentioned these two parts into different categories such as
|School Students||The candidate must be a sharp-minded student. He or She must belong to the economically weaker section families The applicants must have passed their 10th and 12th with the science stream The candidates must have scored 255/300 marks in English, Science, and Maths|
|College Students||The candidate must be a sharp-minded student. He or they must belong to the economically weaker section families The applicants need to clear class 12th science and GUJCAT The students who are applying for MBA MCA will have to clear CAT or GCET The candidate must have scored 180/300 marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics in class 12th examination|
- Aadhar card
- Previous exams mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Signature of parents and guardians
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Also Check: NSIGSE Scholarship
Process To Apply For Scholarship 2023
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this Scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First, visit the Zidni Ilma Scholarship Website of Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, look under the section of Scholarship
- Now click on the option of Apply Now
- The registration form will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the details that are asked in the forms such as
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- After entering all the details, attach all your Important Documents.
- After attaching the documents click on Submit option
- Through this, you can easily apply for this Scholarship.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Address– Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust C/o. Dudhwala Traders, Opp. M.E.S.High School, Nagarwada Char Rasta, Vadodara 390 001, Gujarat(INDIA).