In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new scholarship scheme in order to help you get the benefit of the NHFDC Scholarship 2023. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria needed to apply for the AA Student Scholarship and the documents which are required to submit at the time of filling out the application form. Last but not least, we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to fill up the application form.
What Is AA Student Scholarship 2023?
Arvind Arora, founder of A2 Motivational has created this scholarship program to help students who belong to poor families and are not able to get an education from school. These types of students will be able to get scholarship opportunities under this new scheme known as the AA student Scholarship Scheme. You will be able to register yourself by filling up the application form and the candidates will be able to get a complete scholarship through which they will be able to continue their studies. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to encourage students so that they can complete their studies without any problems.
Also Check: Sardar Patel Scholarship
Details Of AA Student Scholarship
|Name||AA Student Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Arvind Arora, founder of A2 Motivational|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Official site||AA Student|
Eligibility Criteria for AA Student Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- A student who wants to apply under AA Student Scholarship 2021 is a native of India.
- Students who wish to apply for this scholarship for the purpose of studies will be eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship has been started by Arvind Arora for economically weaker people, so only needy students will be eligible.
- If a student has applied for the scholarship more than once, he will not be considered eligible under this scheme.
The following documents must be submitted in this scholarship scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Mark sheet
- Student Mobile Number
- Parent Mobile Number
Also Read: Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
AA Student Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the AA Student scholarship form for this scholarship
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- You will have to fill up the details in the application form such as
- Name of Candidate
- What’s app Mobile No.
- City & State (Current)
- Email ID
- Fathers name
- Course name & Detail of Course that You want to join
- Mode of coaching
- Name of Coaching / Institute
- Fee of course
- Link of the Course fee or Account details of Coaching / Institute for Fee Submission
- Mobile no. of student
- Parent Mobile No.
- Coaching Centre or Institute Mobile No.
- Why do you want to join that course?
- Why do you need this AA Scholarship?
- Upload your documents, especially your Aadhar number.
- Now you have to click on the submit button
- The scholarship application will be successfully submitted.
List Of Beneficiary (Old)
The following students were elected as the beneficiaries in this scholarship recently:-
|Name of awarded students||Date|
|Lovely Kumari||On the first week of January|
|Durgesh Pathak||On the first week of January|
|Mehak Kahar||On the first week of January|
|Divyanshi Singh||On the first week of January|
|Chintu Shah||On the first week of January|
|Rahul Gavangade||On the first week of January|
|Mahendra||On the first week of January|
|Svagat Patel||On the first week of January|
|Vijay Anil||On the first week of January|
|Sayyid Sabil Ahmad||On the first week of January|
|Arfa Khanam||On the second week of January|
|Helly Kalal||On the second week of January|
|Ashish Purohit||On the third week of January|
|Vivek Yadav||On the last week of January|
|Nibha Kumari||On the last week of January|
|Nisha||On the last week of January|
|Prem Mishra||On the second week of February|
|Divya Mandirai||On the second week of February|
Terms And Conditions
You will have to follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- Students who have applied for the AA Student Scholarship, do not fill out the form again.
- He/ She should not fill in more than one form and attach the attested documents.
- Students who really need this scholarship should apply for it, do not apply unnecessarily.
- Those students who want to do the free course, or the institute selected by the student get this course done for free, then they should not apply for it.
- The main thing to apply for this is that if you want to study in any coaching institute in India, then you can come and apply for this, there are conditions that you should be eligible for it.
- At the time of applying all the students should also provide a link to fill the fees of that institution in Google form so that their fees will be directly passed to the concerned institute through that link
Do’s & Dont’s
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- He or she must have a registered and active mobile number that will remain active in the recent upcoming days.
- He or she must have a valid and active email ID.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for the online application process.
- Check the application form carefully before final submission.