Foundation for Excellence is inviting applications from students who are not able to pursue their higher education due to the financial crisis in their families. The article given below will talk about the details regarding the scholarship opportunities presented by the organization known as the Foundation for Excellence Scholarship (FFE Scholarship) 2022. You can check out the details given below to know more about the step-by-step procedure through which you can apply online for the scholarship opportunity.
About FFE Scholarship 2023
A very prestigious scholarship opportunity is available for the candidates who are pursuing professional courses including MBBS and BTech through the organization of Foundation For Excellence. The financial support will be provided to the needy and their academically exceptional students who have completed their Class 12th recently. Financial support and mentorship will be provided through the implementation of this scheme to the beneficiary selected by the authorities.
Also Check: Samsung Star Scholarship
Details Of FFE Scholarship
|Name||Foundation for Excellence Scholarship (FFE Scholarship) 2023|
|Launched by||Foundation for Excellence|
|Objective||Providing mentorship and other benefits|
|Beneficiaries||Candidates in professional courses|
- The last date to apply online for the scholarship will update soon.
FFE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
You will have to follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be seeking admission in professional courses like B Tech/B E, Integrated 5 years dual degree/ M Tech/MBBS degree, etc. to get this scholarship
- Candidates should have passed their class 12th education, i.e. pre-university education from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have scored at least 70% in the 12th examination.
- The admission to the courses like engineering and medical will be based on merit scored by the candidates in the entrance examination
- Candidates applying for lateral admissions in B Tech courses will not be allowed for the scholarship. Also, candidates pursuing BArch/BDS/B Pharma cannot apply for the scholarship.
FFE Scholarship Rewards And Offers
The following rewards and benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- The selected candidates receive both financial and other assistance under the Foundation for Excellence Scholarship scheme.
- It provides training, mentorship, and advice from a vast network of donors and alumni.
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Eligible Scores
The candidates will only be eligible if they get the following scores in their respective courses:-
For Engineering and Technology (BE, B.Tech) Score-
|Category of course and States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
|Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Tamil Nadu||5,000|
|Kerala, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Punjab, Chhattisgarh, and Gujarat||2,000|
|Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura, Chandigarh, Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Manipur, and Arunachal Pradesh||500|
|Odisha, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, and Nagaland||75,000|
|Himachal Pradesh, Puducherry, Jammu & Kashmir, Bihar, Jharkhand, Delhi, and Assam||600|
For Medical (MBBS) Scores-
- Candidates getting admission based on the NEET All India Score will need to achieve a NEET rank of 40,000 or lower.
The beneficiary must follow the following eligible income criteria before applying for the scholarship opportunity:-
- The gross income criterion for the scholarship is that the family income should be less than 2.5 lakhs per annum. Also, the authorities will consider the education and occupation of the family member (parents, brothers and sisters) along with their living conditions.
- The gross income is the one before the deduction of any taxes.
- The families with their first child applying for graduation will be considered over the families with a second and third child up for graduation.
- The salary slip of the bread earner is mandatory to submit.
- The person should hand over the details of basic salary and other allowances with necessary deductions in the payslip.
- The employer of the person should verify the income claimed by the person.
- Retirees or Pensioners
- The person has to submit the pension statement from the authority/from an authorised bank showcasing the gross salary pension of the family.
- The pension statement should be inclusive of allowances with deductions made.
- Pensioners will also have to showcase the documents to provide the official status/designation, salary at the time of retirement, and the company one has worked in.
- A recently retired person has to provide the reasons for such action and the benefits out of it.
- Business or Self-Employed
- The income certificate of the businessman should have been issued by the government authority, or he/she will have to submit the income tax return.
- The candidate will also have to provide the nature and size of the business.
- Agriculture, Farmers and Cultivators
- In such cases, there will be a need for the income certificate from a recognised authority
- The details submitted should have the specifications of the size of the land, nature of cultivation, crops that are grown on the land, etc.
The following documents must be submitted for this scholarship:-
- Salary slip/ Payslip of the applicants’ employed parent with details of the basic salary, allowances, and deductions.
- Pension statement issued by the pension authority/ authorized bank if the applicants’ parents are pensioners or retirees.
- If the applicants’ parents are retired recently under the Voluntary Retirement Scheme, the applicant should provide valid reasons for retirement and the number of lump-sum benefits availed at the time of retirement.
- Income certificate issued by the authorized government official or income tax return with details of the gross family income (if applicants’ parents are self-employed or own a business).
- The children of agriculturists, farmers, and cultivators should provide an income certificate issued by the competent/ recognized authority.
- Such candidates should also provide details about the size and nature of the landholding crop grown.
FFE Scholarship Selection Procedure
The applicant will be selected based on the following selection procedure:-
- The selection of the candidates is done based on merit and financial need.
- The candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the state and national level entrance examinations.
Also Check: Maulana Azad National Fellowship
FFE Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, you will have to visit the FFE website of the Foundation For Excellence Organization
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Scholarhips present at the menu bar
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- The details of the scholarship will open on your screen
- Read the details carefully and fill up the application form
- You have to take a printout of the duly filled application form to keep it safe for future use.
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the Foundation For Excellence organisation
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Scholars present at the menu bar
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now click on the option Apply Renewal option.
- Enter the login details to get access.
- After logging in, enter the renewal details.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Address: Foundation for Excellence (India), No. 840, 5th Main, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bengaluru-560 038, Karnataka, India.
- Contact Number: +91 (080) 2520-1925
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com