ACT Fellowship Program 2023 is an opportunity that is provided for young people so that they can create a very welcoming environment in order to provide opportunities related to philanthropy. If you are someone who is building a career in the subject then you can definitely apply for this fellowship program because it will help you to become a social entrepreneur and you will be able to continue your education in advancement to having proper relationships with the people from the same career opportunities. People will be able to gain real-world experience and they will be able to learn from a leading group of investors and other people who are in the same group of careers. You can apply for the fellowship program by visiting the official website and clicking on the apply online button present there.
Features Of The Program
- This Fellowship is a 9-month full program that is presented in order to provide you with extensive experience and to help you learn more about the principles of philanthropy.
- The students will be working on 4 focus areas that are Edtech, Public health care, climate action, and gender inclusivity.
- The fellows will be working 40 hours per week and they will have to conduct projects on sector Research and other important subjects like deal-flow sourcing, due diligence, investment pitches, portfolio management, impact assessment, collaborative programs, etc.
- Five prestigious people will be selected in this fellowship program created by the ACT organization and then you will be working in order to develop a great atmosphere so that you can continue your research.
Also Check: iHUB-Data Mobility Fellowship
- The applicant must be a resident of India
- The applicant must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university in or outside India
- The applicant must have at least 2 years of startup/investing/consulting/social work experience
Benefits Of The Scheme
- Selected students will receive a monthly stipend of INR 60,000. Each graduating fellow will receive an experience letter from ACT on successfully completing the program. Additionally, on request, a letter of recommendation from a member of our board of advisors will also be provided.
- Identity proof
- Experience letter
- Application End Date – 7th August 2023,11:59PM
- Interested candidates will need to complete and submit an online application form before a stipulated deadline – those shortlisted will be invited for an in-person/virtual interview with a member of ACT’s leadership team.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis since we have limited spots.
- Selected candidates will undergo reference checks before being matched with an ACT vertical for their Fellowship.
- The program will commence in September 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- Submissions containing external documents/proposals or irrelevant information to the question asked in the application will be rejected.
- Plagiarism of provided information will result in immediate rejection of the application.
Also Read: PGIMER Fellowship
ACT Fellowship Program Application Process
- The details related to the program will open on your screen
- You can now also check the information about the program structure.
- Now, click on the option called Apply Now
- The application form will open on your screen and you have to submit the application form to apply for this program.
- Action Covid Taskfor (ACT)
- No. 8/2 (Old No.2 and Old No.7),
- Ulsoor Road, Sivan Chetty Gardens, Bengaluru,
- Karnataka – 560042
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
ACT Fellowship Program 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for the fellowship program, you need to visit the official website and then you have to click on the apply now button present there.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of India and the applicant must have at least 2 years experience in startup or social work.
60000 Rupees as a stipend will be provided to all of the students who are selected in this fellowship program and they will be provided support as a letter of recommendation.
The students will be selected on the basis of the interview that is conducted by the organisation so you have to apply for the Fellowship as soon as possible.