If you want to take into account various proposals related to root if and you want to make yourself heard then you can take into account this prestigious mobility fellowship program presented by the organization of IIIT Hyderabad in Telangana. iHUB-Data Mobility Fellowship 2023 was developed by the organization for the final year student so that they can submit their proposals related to root safety and if their proposals are really good then they will be provided recognition for the work that they have done. You can check out the details related to the application online procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits, and the last date from the article provided below.
About iHUB-Data Mobility Fellowship 2023
iHUB Data mobility fellowship is presented by the organization of IIIT Hyderabad in Telangana India in order to encourage and support the people who are taking into account research initiatives related to transport and mobility in India. You can take part in this initiative because it will provide you with various benefits. Your proposal can also be developed by the organization related to transport and mobility in India. The students will be getting recognition if their proposal is really good and this fellowship is especially available for the final year undergraduate students of engineering colleges in Hyderabad. You can also cover topics related to vehicle mobility, vehicle monitoring, road safety, and the safety of pedestrians.
Also Read: Raman Charpak Fellowship
- The last date for submission- Update Soon
Benefits Of iHUB-Data Mobility Fellowship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for the iHUB data mobility fellowship 2023:-
- The applicant will be getting compute minutes on a GPU cluster
- The applicant will also be getting conference travel support for the research team.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this fellowship program:-
- The applicant must be pursuing-
- B.Tech (starting 4th year between May-August 2023)
Also Read: Tata Innovation Fellowship
iHUB-Data Mobility Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to apply for this prestigious fellowship program:-
- The applicant will have to submit a research project proposal within the scope of the following research areas-
- Pedestrian, vehicle mobility, road infrastructure monitoring, road safety
- Hardware and software domains
- The applicant will have to submit one proposal per team of 3 students.
- The proposal must be two pages maximum.
- You can download the application template by clicking on the link given here
- You can download the application form in Google forms by clicking on the link given here
- The proposal is selected, and you can also publish the proposal as per the details provided by the organization.
- You can also get Demo Prototypes (Hardware/Software)