All India Meritorious Scholarship Test is a Scholarship program that is used to provide scholarships to the students of India. There are many talented and hardworking students in our country but due to the financial crisis face difficulties in education. The School and college fees are quite high and not everyone can afford them. All India Meritorious Scholarship Test 2022 is launched to support those meritorious students through scholarships so that they can fulfill their dreams through education. AIMST 2022 merit-based Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test Program for the students by giving them financial help to achieve success in the future.
It Is offered by an organization that is registered under the Ctoan Consultancy Pvt Ltd. AIMST is a need merit scholarship under which the students have multiple choice answers and it is conducted in online mode. The students who are interested in participating in this scholarship test can visit the official website, where you get all the information. We will also provide you with brief information about the scholarship, eligibility criteria, awards, exam date, registration date, time, admit card, application procedure, application fee, and much more.
All India Meritorious Scholarship Test 2022
All India Meritorious Scholarship Test is an academic competition test for the students of class 11th, 12th, and 12th pass out for providing them with an opportunity to compete at the national level and get a scholarship. These scholarship tests consist of objective multiple-choice questions, fill-ups, and polar questions from the syllabus. The test will be conducted in online mode with its language as English only. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. It is the biggest opportunity for the students to show their talent and to know the aptitude skill, problem-solving capabilities, thinking ability, etc. The Number of 1000 students will get participation certificates. That value depends upon the number of participating students in this AIMST exam.
All India Meritorious Scholarship Important Dates
|Last date to apply for AISTE 2022||20th February 2022|
|Date of Examination||26th April 2022|
|Admit card Releasing Date||2nd March 2022|
|AISTE 2022 Result||18th May 2022|
All India Meritorious Scholarship Test Award Money
Merit-based: Among the total number of applicants, this scholarship will be awarded to the 200 top meritorious students on the basis of their per Performance in online scholarship tests and interviews.
Need cum merit-based: Among the total number of applicants, this scholarship will be awarded to the 200 top needy students on the basis of their test results, interview, board marks, and family income.
National Level :
First Rank Holder: The 1st rank holder of the national level scholarship will be awarded Rs. 90,000 (Ninety Thousand), books facilities for one year, along with an Excellence Certificate.
Second Rank Holder: The 2nd rank holder of the national level scholarship will be awarded Rs. 70,000 (Seventy Thousand), books facilities for one year, along with an Excellence Certificate.
Third Rank Holder: The 3rd rank holder of the national level scholarship will be awarded Rs. 50,000 (Fifty Thousand), books facilities for one year, along with an Excellence Certificate.
State Level Awards :
First Rank Holder will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 30,000, One yearbook facility along with Excellence Certificates.
Class wise Distribution of Scholarship
- 4th Class: Rs. 4000, One-year books facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 5th Class: Rs. 5000, One-year books facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 6th Class: Rs. 6000, One-year books facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 7th Class: Rs. 7000, One-year books facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 8th Class: Rs. 8000, One-year books facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 9th Class: Rs. 9000, One-year books facilities and Excellence Certificate
AIMST 2022 Exam Pattern
- Medium Of Examination – English,Hindi and Marathi or Semi-English
- Nature of Exam – OMR Sheet will be Provided.
- Time Duration – 2 Hrs.
- Students can apply for the AISET scholarship exam either online or offline
- Type of Question – Each Paper will be an Objective type.
- Number of questions: 120
- Each Question will be Provided 4 Alternative Options.
- Negative Marking ¼
- Number of questions from each subject: Mathematics (60 questions), English (20 questions), science (20 questions), general knowledge ( 20 questions)
- All the students of classes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 are eligible to apply for AISTE 2022.
- This scholarship program is available for only Indian students.
Application Fee for AIMST
The AIMST 2022 scholarship form can be obtained by paying an Application form.
For this, the applicant must pay Rs. 249 /- against the application form in order to appear for the scholarship exam.
Procedure to Apply for All India Scholarship Test Exam 2022
- First you have to visit the official website of AISTE 2022.
- The home page will appear on your screen where the registration page will open.
- On the registration page you have to enter the required details such as- Name, class, phone number, school name, e-mail ID, etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature. The size of both should not be more than 1 MB.
- After filling the application form correctly, click on the submit button for final submission of application form.
AIMST Admit Card
- To get the AIMST 2022 Admit Card, the student needs to go to the Official Website of AIMST
- Click on the Admit Card box available in the right top corner of the page.
- Here you need to click on Application Number or Mobile Number
- Then click on the Take Print button.
- Address:- E-29, Second Floor