Education is very expensive nowadays and to get a good education from outside the country is nearly next to impossible for students due to a lack of financial resources. Many students do not pursue their higher education even after having the capability. To support them in achieving their dream education from a foreign university or institute Rajasthan government comes up with a new scheme name Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students. Here in this article, we are going to elaborate on the detailed information with respect to this scheme such as who can apply, how to apply, what are the basic requirements to fill application, the application schedule, the scholarship amount, and many more.
What is Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students?
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme has been announced by the Honourable Chief Minister in a state-level function on the occasion of the 125th Birthday of Dr.BR Ambedkar. The scheme is provided by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, State Government of Rajasthan. This scholarship has been provided to the willing SC category students to pursue Doctoral degree studies from any university or institute situated abroad. Under this scheme, monetary benefits will be given to the beneficiary.
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme
|Social Justice and Empowerment Department, State Government of Rajasthan
|Students of the SC category
|To promote higher education
|Mode of application
|Ambedkar International Scholarship
Objective Of The Scholarship
This scholarship scheme has been started with the objective to support the scheduled caste category students financially and encourage them to pursue a Doctoral degree (Ph.D. degree) from a university or educational institute set up outside the country. In the first phase of this scheme, 5 meritorious students were benefited from a scholarship of up to Rs. 25 Lakhs for pursuing research in the field of Humanities and Social Science.
Here are the eligibility details of the student to get a scholarship under this scheme:-
- Aspirants should be permanent residents of the Rajasthan State
- Must possess a post-graduation degree in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 55% marks from a university or institute recognized by UGC.
- Applicant must belong to Schedule caste category
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 35 years as of the date of the advertisement issued under the scheme
- The family income of the applicant from all sources should not be more than 6 Lakhs per annum
- Only those appellants who are not getting any other scholarship under any of the government departments can apply.
- Applicant must get admission in a Ph.D. degree course in any of the following subjects:-
- Public administration
- Political science
The scholarship will be given up to Rs. 25 Lakh to the aspirants under this scheme. Division of the scholarship amount will be as mentioned:-
- First year-10 Lakh
- Second year-10 Lakh
- Third year-5 Lakh
- Age Proof
- Caste Proof
- Family Income Proof
- Education certificates
- Ph.D. Admission proof
- Other Documents
Also Read: Pragati Scholarship for Girls
Procedure To Apply For Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme
To apply for the Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme aspirants have to follow these step-by-step guidelines:-
- Go to the Ambedkar International Scholarship website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, State government of Rajasthan
- From the home page of the portal, you need to go to the departmental schemes/ Activities option
- Choose scholarship schemes given under education development and then “Ambedkar International Scholarship scheme for SC Category student”.
- Click Here to download the pdf of the scheme.
- Read each and every aspect mentioned in the notification or in this article
- Submit the application form before the last date to Ambedkar Peeth, Mundla, Jamvaramgadh, Jaipur, Secretary. Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure To Check Application Status
- To check the application status contenders, have to go to the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, State Government of Rajasthan
- Choose the Scholarship Application Status option and provide the Scholarship Application Number
- Enter the captcha code and hit the get the status option.
|Application Form Filling Start Date
|Application Form Filling Last Date
For any query, you may contact the authorities on the Toll-Free Number 1800-180-6127.