Education is very expensive nowadays and to get a good education from outside the country is nearly next to impossible for students due to lack of financial resources. Many of the students do not pursue their higher education even after having the capability. To support them in achieving their dream education from a foreign university or institute Rajasthan government comes up with a new scheme name Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students. Here in this article, we are going to elaborate on the detailed information in respect to this scheme such as who can apply, how to apply, what are the basic requirements to fill application, application schedule, scholarship amount, and many more.
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme has been announced by the Honourable Chief Minister in a state-level function on the occasion of the 125th Birthday of Dr.BR Ambedkar. The scheme is provided by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, State Government of Rajasthan. This scholarship has been provided to the willing SC category students to pursue Doctoral degree studies from any university or institute situated abroad. Under this scheme, monetary benefits will be given to the beneficiary.
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme|
|Offered by||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, State Government of Rajasthan|
|Offered to||Students of SC category|
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Objective Of The Scholarship
This scholarship scheme has been started with the objective to support the schedule caste category students financially and encourage them to pursue Doctoral degree (Ph.D. degree) from a university or educational institute setup outside the country. In the first phase of this scheme, 5 meritorious students were benefited from the scholarship of up to Rs. 25 Lakhs for pursuing research in the field of Humanities and Social Science.
Here are the eligibility details of the student to get a scholarship under this scheme:-
- Aspirants should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan State
- Must possess post-graduation degree in the respective disciplines with minimum 55% marks from a university or institute recognized by UGC.
- Applicant must belong to Schedule caste category
- Age of the applicant should not less than 35 years as on the date of advertisement issued under the scheme
- Family income of the applicant from all sources should not more than 6 Lakhs per annum
- Only those appellants who are not getting any other scholarship under any of the government department can apply.
- Applicant must get the admission in Ph.D. degree course in any of the following subject:-
- Public administration
- Political science
The scholarship will be given up to Rs. 25 Lakh to the aspirants under this scheme. Division of the scholarship amount will be as mentioned:-
- First year-10 Lakh
- Second year-10 Lakh
- Third year-5 Lakh
- Age Proof
- Caste Proof
- Family Income Proof
- Education certificates
- Ph.D. Admission proof
- Other Documents
Procedure To Apply For Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme
To apply for the Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme aspirants have to follow these step by step guidelines:-
- Go to the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, State government of Rajasthan
- From home page of the portal, you need to go to departmental schemes/ Activities option
- Choose scholarship schemes given under education development and then “Ambedkar International Scholarship scheme for SC Category student”.
- Click Here to download the pdf of the scheme.
- Read each and every aspect mentioned in the notification or in this article
- Submit the application form before last date to the Ambedkar Peeth, Mundla, Jamvaramgadh, Jaipur, Secretary. Email Id: email@example.com
Procedure To Check Application Status
- To check the application status contenders, have to go to the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, State Government of Rajasthan
- Choose Scholarship Application Status option and provide the Scholarship Application Number
- Enter captcha code and hit get status option.
|Application Form Filling Start Date||April 2022|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||May 2022|
For any query, you may contact the authorities on Toll-Free Number 1800-180-6127.