If you have taken admission to the Amrita Vishwa University then you can also apply for the scholarship of virginity which is presented by the organization of the university in order to help people who are coming from the economically weaker section of society and are not able to continue their education due to various reasons. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Scholarship is available on a merit basis to all of the students who are performing really well in their academics and want to continue their education even after they have completed their undergraduate or postgraduate. Check out the information related to this scholarship from the article provided below and you can apply online accordingly.
About Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
The university was created in order to provide development opportunities to students who were otherwise not able to continue their education due to the lack of universities in India. There are a lot of educational opportunities available in the organization that can help people achieve degrees that will be helpful to them in the long run. You can apply for the degree of your choice and scholarships are also available by the organization in order to help people coming from the deprived section of society. The people can apply for these scholarships after they have successfully taken admission to the university.
Also Check: Anna University Scholarship
Key Highlights Of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Scholarship
|Name||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Benefits||Helping the students with financial problems|
|Official Website||Amrita Vishwa|
Objective Of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Scholarship
The main objective of the development of this scheme is to fulfill the educational requirement of a child who is otherwise not able to continue their education due to the financial conditions in which she is living currently. There are different types of benefits that are provided through the development of the scholarship scheme and the students can apply for the scholarship scheme of their choice taking into account the eligibility criteria which is mentioned by the organization. The application form will also be available on the official website of the organization to be filled out by the students as soon as they have taken admission to the university. You can check out the eligibility criteria for this scholarship accordingly.
Also Read: Moovalur Ramamirtham Scholarship
Benefits And Features Of The Scheme
There are a lot of benefits and features included in this scholarship scheme presented by the organization:-
- Amrita scholarships have been awarded on a one-time renewable basis, for any single program in an academic year. The scholarship is valid for one year and is renewable every year based on the student’s academic performance and conduct
- Scholarships are tuition fee waivers only, and the amount of this waiver is based on the type of scholarship awarded. This is strictly non-negotiable and cannot be extended to any other fee categories or substituted in cash
- No student can hold more than one scholarship at a time, irrespective of the type and amount of scholarship and/or study support donations
- The Scholarship Committee shall set the evaluation criterion for renewal or cessation of scholarship with applicable renewal conditions. The validity of the scholarship duration is based on satisfactory academic performance in each semester/trimester, regular class attendance as well as good standards of behaviour throughout the program
- The student is to maintain a CGPA of not less than 7.0 every semester to retain the scholarship, Failing which, the tuition fee payable for the remainder of the program shall become due
- The student must have a minimum class attendance of 75% and/or as per the specific program requirement in any given semester/trimester to be able to attend the exams; Failing which, the scholarship will be withdrawn on grounds of academic negligence. Absence due to emergency situations and/or circumstances must be intimated in advance and approved by the respective department Chairperson, for it to be considered
- The student has to maintain discipline and acceptable behaviour during the entire scholarship period, as per the moral code of conduct set by the University. A scholarship student who comes under any disciplinary action and/or pending disciplinary action shall lose the scholarship with immediate effect d. Exceptions to any of the above clauses will be at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee and the decision of such a committee will be deemed final
- The scholarship is awarded the support of the academic transcripts that have been submitted by the student as part of the eligibility fulfilment. The discrepancy in any of the supporting documents will result in the immediate withdrawal of scholarship and/or admission
- The student must submit the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) equivalence certificate for the last foreign academic qualification and/or academic transcripts to complete the eligibility criterion. Non-compliance in the submission of the AIU certificate can lead to withdrawal of the scholarship
- Submission of the duly filled Amrita Scholarship form at the time of admission is mandatory to maintain the scholarship
- Amrita shall have the right to utilize the scholarship awardee to support any promotional activities, and the awardee shall agree to be an Amrita Student Ambassador
- Strict adherence of the scholarship clauses, which are a mandate by the University, will assure considerable recommendations for student opportunities abroad during the term of study in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Type Of Scholarships
The following types of scholarships are available by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham scholarship:-
|Scholarship||Fee Waiver||Marks (as per Indian equivalency system)|
|Amrita Chancellor scholarship||100% Tuition fee waiver||> 75% in Grade 12 / UG/PG|
|Amrita Meritorious scholarship||40% Tuition fee waiver||60% to 74% in Grade 12 / UG|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scholarship successfully:-
- The above scholarships are applicable for UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs.
- Scholarship issuance and maintenance remain at the complete discretion of the University
The following document required in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- Duly attested copy of the income Certificate
- Duly attested copy of the marks sheet
- Character certificate signed by a principal of the school
- Attendance certificate signed by the principal of the school
- Declaration letter regarding non-receipt of scholarship from any other source from the student and countersigned by the Principal.
- Two recent colour passport-size photographs
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Scholarship Online Registration
If you want to do online registration then you will have to follow the simple procedure:-
- You will first have to visit the Amrita Vishwa website of this scholarship scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply now button present below the details.
- A new page will open on your screen with the application form.
- You have to sign in using your information and then you will be successfully able to apply for this scholarship.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Amaravati Campus
- Kuragallu Village, Mangalagiri (M),
- Guntur, Andhra Pradesh – 522503
- Working Timings: 9 AM-5 PM, except public holidays)
- Mobile- +91 8645277800
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University FAQs
You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the official website of the university and clicking on the apply online button.
The scholarship will be only available to students who are performing really well in their academics and who have scored more than 75% marks.
There are a lot of documents that are needed in order to apply for this scholarship like your identification proof and also your educational qualification certificate.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide proper opportunities to the people who are doing their best in the academics of the university.
There are two types of scholarships that are provided by the University. The students who are scoring more than 75% marks are provided with a 100% scholarship and other students are provided with a 40% scholarship.