Anant merit scholarship was launched by the Anant Foundation to provide financial assistance to students belonging to West Bengal State. Under this scholarship, financial assistance will be provided to students belonging to lower-income groups so that they can continue their education without worrying about any financial hurdles. All the students who clear the eligibility criteria can easily fill out the application form. The application form is easily available on the website of the foundation. Check out more information related to Anant Merit Scholarship 2024 by the article given below.
About Anant Merit Scholarship 2024
The Anant Foundation has launched an Anant Merit Scholarship to provide financial assistance to the students Of the West Bengal State. Under this scholarship, financial assistance of INR 6000 in monthly installments of INR 500 will be provided to the student so that they can continue their education without worrying about any financial holder. With the help of this scholarship, the applicants will be able to pursue higher education and achieve their dreams. The student who meets the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form. The financial assistance under this scheme will directly be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries
Also Check: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Details Of Scholarship Scheme
|Anant Merit Scholarship 2024
|Students of the West Bengal State
Anant Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Candidates must be studying in schools located in West Bengal
- Candidates must have secured not less than 70% aggregate in their class 10 and class 12.
- The candidate’s total family from all sources should not exceed INR 5,000 per month
- Madhyamik/ICSE /CBSE/Higher Secondary/ISC/College Students are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicable to all undergraduate courses
The following scholarship awards will be given to the beneficiaries in this scholarship:-
- Anant Merit Scholarship disperses an amount of INR 6,000 in monthly installments of INR 500.
- Special preference will be given to deserving physically challenged students.
- 50% of the scholarships are reserved for girl students
The applicant must have the following documents to apply for the scholarship scheme:-
- Attested Copy of Antyodaya Card or a BPL Card/OR Income Certificate (in original) issued by Panchayat Pradhan or the Councillor
- Attested Copy of Mark Sheet of CBSE/Madhyamik /ICSE/CBSE+/Higher Secondary/ISC/Others.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Birth Certificate or Attested Copy of Class 10 and 12 Admit Card
- Original Income Certificate.
- Attested Copy of Proof of Residence or Ration Card.
- Disability certificate (in the case of disabled candidates)
- Aadhar Card (attested copy).
The applicant will have to go through the following selection criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- Anant Education Initiative selects deserving candidates from its pool of applicants
- Special preferences are given to deserving physically handicapped students.
- Anant’s call center initiates for interviews
- Selected students will complete banking formalities, with the Initiative of opening an individual bank account for each student
- The scholarship amount will then be disbursed to these accounts.
Also Check: Oasis Scholarship
Online Application Procedure for Anant Merit Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship online you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the Anant Merit application form for the scholarship.
- Fill up the application form.
- Upload all of the documents.
- Successfully, submit the application form.
Offline Application Procedure for Anant Merit Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship offline you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Download the Application Form for the scholarship by clicking on the link given here.
- Take a printout of the application form
- Fill up the application form
- Attach all of the documents mentioned above
- Send the application form to the following address-
- ANANT EDUCATION INITIATIVE, Infinity Think Tank, Tower II, 3rd Floor, Plot A3, Block GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Anant Merit Scholarship Renewal
After taking 1st scholarship, applicants can apply for the renewal of the scholarship for the next year on the following terms:
- He or she must have scored at least 70% marks in his/her academics in the last qualifying examination.
- Students scoring below 65% would be disqualified (as exceptions can be made in various cases like medical emergencies, stream change, etc.)
- Student needs to submit the related document in case of any above-mentioned case.
- Click Here to check further eligibility criteria for the renewal of the application.
- Address: Anant Education Initiative, Infinity Think Tank, Tower II, 3rd Floor, Plot A3, Block GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
- Phone: +91 33 40050410
- Email: info[at]ananteducation.org