Centre For Social Responsibility and Leadership will be conducting an online test through which these scholarships will be distributed to the students who want to continue their studies in prestigious engineering colleges present in India. The online registrations have been started on 25th January 2022 and the last day to register yourself at the official website is 9th June 2022. You can check out the specifications related to this scholarship from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the specifications related to the CSRL Super 30 Registration 2023 Exam Date and Results.
About CSRL Super 30 Registration 2023
The Centre For Social Responsibility and Leadership will conduct an online registration test for all of the candidates so that they can be given free training for almost 11 months. The students will be provided with an online test for free training. 11 months of free residential coaching is provided to the beneficiaries for JEE and NEET. You can fill out the application form at the official website of the organization with all of your important details and then you will have to present for an online examination. An interview is also conducted after the online test and the candidates can give the interview to successfully get all of the benefits of these scholarships.
Also Read: NEET Scholarship Test
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||Update Soon|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||Update Soon|
|3||Admit Card Download||Update Soon|
|4||CBT Open Test||Update Soon|
The following rewards will be available to the candidates in this scholarship program:-
- The candidates will be provided 11 months of free IIT JEE coaching from 25th June 2022 to May 2023.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must have an annual family income below Rs 5 lakh
- The applicant must be appearing in the 12th class
- The applicant must be in the 12th class in the year 2023
- Applicants who are preparing for NIT and engineering colleges are eligible for this scholarship.
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure to apply for this scholarship:-
- The authority reaches out to the school principal, advertises in local newspapers, and also conducts road shows in front of examination centers to attract candidates.
- Pamphlets are also distributed to parents and students belonging to the economically weaker section of society to create awareness.
- A written examination in major Government schools and state-run schools is conducted and an open test is also conducted to reach the maximum number of beneficiaries.
- All of the efforts are taken so that no candidate is deprived of this opportunity.
- The students who passed the written examination will be called for a personal interview through letters and phone calls.
- A team of concerned faculty will be talking to the students through a personal interview.
- Background verification is also done.
Also Read: Aakash IACST
CSRL Super 30 Registration 2023 Application Process
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the CSRL Super 30 website of the organization for the scholarship
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called Registration For Online Test
- All of the details related to this scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called CSRL SUPER 30
- The registration form will open on your screen and you will have to successfully register yourself.
- You need to now successfully apply for this scholarship.
- Toll-Free No: 18001037009
- WhatsApp No: 9319434261