Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program 2023 has been released. It is a CSR project of Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd. This scheme is specially designed for students. Benefits will be given to those who are suffering from financial crises. If you are interested then accumulate all the significant details. All the information which is required to know about the scheme is available in this article. You may read the next session to know the eligibility conditions, documents required to submit, the selection process, the application process, and more.
What Is Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program?
This program starts by Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd. partner with Buddy4Study. Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program will help students by making education affordable and accessible for every deserving student. The scholarship program will be beneficial for only 22 students who lost their parent/ earning family members in January 2020 or earning family members who lost their employment during the pandemic. To apply for the program, you need to submit an online application. The online application form is available only on the Buddy4Study official portal.
Highlights Of Scholarship Program
- Name of the scheme: Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program
- Launched by: Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd.
- Launched for: student
- No of scholarship: 22
- Benefits: Financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.auxilo.com/edevate/
Objective Of Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program
Many students’ education suffers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many reputed organizations come forward to help students. Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd is one such organization. Edevate Scholarship starts with the motive to provide equal opportunities to the student to make their career bright.
Selection Procedure of Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program
Students’ selection for the Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship will be on the basis of the following procedure:
- Scrutiny of the application form will made
- Selected candidates have to attend a telephone interview
- Selected candidates have to go through a document verification process for the final selection
Benefits Of Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program
Beneficiaries will get the following benefits under Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program:
- Class 9 to 12 Students – Fixed amount of INR 24,000
- Graduation and Postgraduate Students – Fixed amount of INR 30,000
To get selection under Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program students have to fulfill the eligibility mention further:
- This scholarship is open to the PAN India students
- A student who has been through any of the two either lost their parent/ earning family member since January 2020 or earning family members lost their employment during the pandemic
- Students must be studying in classes 9th to 12th or pursuing graduation
- Student must be continuing their education
- The annual income of the applicant from all sources should not be more than Rs. 6,00,000.
- Student must not be a child of employees of Auxilo and Buddy4Study
- A government-issued identity proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Bank account details
- Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss
- Current year admission proof
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- Passport size photograph
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis
Application form filling process will update soon
Last date to apply for the scholarship will update soon
Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship, seekers have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- On the home page, you will find the “scholarship” option available in the menu bar, click on it and then “all scholarships”
- Search Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Programme from the opened page and click on it
- Hit on apply now option to open the login window. The login window contains 4 login options
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Login the portal to open the ‘Application Form Page’ and if not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’, then click Register option
- Use your Facebook/Google account or fill in the registration details manually
- Select the register button and the application form page will open.
- Hit the ‘Start Application’ button and mention the required details in the online application form like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload relevant documents, accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and hit the ‘Preview’ button
- Check all the details you enter and if no change is require to make then hit on the ‘Submit’ button
- Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Ext-267) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: email@example.com
Before applying for the scholarship program, the applicant must keep these points in mind so as to avoid any unfortunate incident.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- He or she must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active for the upcoming days.
- He or she must have a valid and active email ID to use in the near future.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship program.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of scholarships.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
Selection of the students will be made by the Auxilo
No, students will get the benefit under this scheme only once.
Ans: The amount will be directly transferred by the authorities to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Yes, if you are studying in the final year of graduation even then you can apply.
You have to submit the application on or before 15 December 2021 to get the benefits.