Avasar NGO is a very prestigious organization that is working towards the development of the educational advancement of a girl child. If you are eligible for this opportunity, you can read the article given below which offers an in-depth tutorial through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship scheme and get the advantages. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of further procedures related to the scholarship and we have also shared the eligibility criteria to apply for the Avasar Scholarship 2023.
What Is Avasar Scholarship 2023?
Avasar NGO has created a safe space so that they can provide a 6-year post-matric scholarship for girls who are coming from financially weak families but are doing very well academically. The candidates who have scored more than 80% marks in their 9th grade will be eligible for these benefits given by the NGO. The candidates must reside in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, and Gurgaon to be eligible for this scholarship scheme. You will have to fill up the application form before the last date to be eligible for these benefits of scholarship by the NGO.
Also Read: Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
Details Of Scholarship
|Avasar Scholarship 2023
|Providing scholarship opportunities
- The last date to fill up the application form will be notified soon.
Benefits Of Avasar Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- College fee for 6 years.
- 2 years at PUCandminimum 3/4th years at graduation level.
- Expenses of books, stationery, etc.
- Bus pass for 5 years.
- 4 sets of dresses.
- The daily allowance of a minimum of INR 50 per day for 200 days.
- The total funding of the Avasar Girls Scholarship is INR 30,000 per person
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in this recruitment:-
- Under this scheme, girl students get to avail themselves of a 6-year post-matric scholarship for less able families.
- Those who cannot afford higher studies for their daughters but the daughters are very Intelligent to get benefits.
- For availing of this Avasar Scholarship, candidates need to score 80% marks or more in their 9th grade.
- The candidates who will get shortlisted will receive a form of contact.
- Contact will be made with them through email, message, or a call.
- The students of Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai and Gurugram can only apply for Avasar Scholarship.
- The Avasar Scholarship is only applicable to Indian citizens only.
- No foreign applicant can benefit from this scholarship.
- The medium of application for Avasar Scholarship using the official website link online mode only.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions for this scholarship:-
- Under the Right to Education (RTE) Act, passed in 2009 by the Government of India, free and compulsory education is guaranteed for all children aged between 6 and 14, and the most recent figures for primary school enrollment stand at an impressive-sounding 98%.
- However, girls and marginalized groups such as the very poor and the disabled, are often left behind. While girls attend primary school in roughly equal numbers to boys, the gap widens as they get older and are forced to drop out to help with work at home, outside or get married.
- Of the “out-of-school children”, one survey reported that about 62% were girls; they make up two-thirds of all illiterate 15 to 24-year-olds. This is the target group for Avasar to extend support for education up to employment.
- Any misleading and false information will lead to the rejection of the application.
- The scholarship is given only to a domicile holder of Banglore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Gurgaon Cities only.
The applicant must have the following documents at the time of filling up the application form:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Also Read: Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship
Application Procedure Avasar Scholarship 2023
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship:-
- You will first have to visit the Avasar website of the scholarship organisation
- The homepage of the scholarship will open on your screen
- Now, you will have to click on the Avasar Foundation Scholarship button
- The registration page will open on your screen
- You have to fill up the application form
- Enter all of the details
- Upload all of the documents
- Successfully, submit the application form.
- Address: Seegahalli, Kadugodi-Hosakote Road Bangalore 560067 India
- E-mail: email@example.com