BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 notification has been released by the Banaras Hindu University. Online application forms are invited from the Indian Nationals, Foreign Nationals, PIO & OCI. Interested candidates may apply for the fellowship who meet the eligibility through online mode. Online application forms are available on the official portal. You will get the direct application link for the BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship along with other significant information like apply process, last date, documents to upload, and more from further sections of the article.
BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship
BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship program has been initiated by the Banaras Hindu University for the candidates who have obtained their Ph.D. from the top 500 Institutions of the world. There are only 100 positions available in all disciplines of Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Other Professional Disciplines. The fellowship program is for two years only. The duration of the fellowship may be extended for another 1 year on a favorable evaluation by the concerned review committee. Fellows will get the fellowship amount per month along with an annual research grant and accommodation.
Highlights Of BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Launched by: Banaras Hindu University
- Launched for: Ph.D. degree
- No of positions: 100
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: Online
- Last Date: June 17, 2022
- Official site: www.bhu.ac.in
Objective Of BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship
The launch of the Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship is under the “Institution of Eminence” status grant to the Banaras Hindu University by the Government of India. The major objective of the Banaras Hindu University behind the Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship is to support the research work of the topmost doctoral degree holders.
Benefits Of BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship
Beneficiaries who get selected for the BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship will get
- Fellowship amount of Rupees 1.00 lakh per month (approximately US $1350 per month).
- An annual research grant of Rs. 3.00 lakh (the US $3800) also.
- Limited campus accommodations may also be available.
- The nationality of the candidate can be Indian, Foreigner, PIO & or OCI.
- To apply for the fellowship applicant should hold a Ph.D. from the top 500 Institutions with a good academic record or a postdoctoral experience of two years from the top 500 Institutions.
- An aspirant should have shown evidence of independent research capability.
- An aspirant should have publications in high-impact journals.
- The age of the aspirants should not be more than 35 years as of 17 June 2022.
- Rules of the Government of India will be applicable.
- Proposed research plan (up to 500 words)
- Curriculum Vitae with a list of all Publications.
- PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications and a brief description of the candidate’s contribution.
- Consent from a faculty member from BHU.
- Recommendation letter of thesis supervisor or PDF advisor.
BHU Malviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply for the fellowship program, you have to open the official website of the Banaras Hindu University
- From the home page of the portal go to the “News/Notices” section
- Now you need to look for the “Applications invited for Mahamana Post Doctoral Fellowship for Indian Nationals, Foreign Nationals, PIO & OC…” like
- Click the link and a new page will open along with the information apply the link
- Read the details available on the computer screen and click the “Apply now” option
- The application form will open on the computer screen, fill the information in the form
- Mention your email id, name, gender, marital status, date of birth, citizenship status, address, telephone number, and other details as needed
- Complete the form and upload all the significant documents listed above
- Hit the next button every time till you reach the 17th page of the application
- Must check the details very carefully before pressing the next button
- Hit submit button at last to submit the application
- The online application form filling process has been already commenced
- The last date to submit the application form is 17 June 2022
- Candidates may contact the Coordinator, IoE Cell, BHU via email in case of any difficulty at: email@example.com