To provide the scholarship among the class 12th girls from the region Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka, Wipro consumer care and Wipro care has taken an initiative known as Santoor Women’s Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to students of class 12th to pursue their higher education. So today through this article we will share with you all the important information related to Santoor Scholarship 2022 such as the objective of the scheme, the eligibility criteria, important documents, and the features of the scheme. also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under Santoor Scholarship.
Santoor Scholarship 2022
Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Care have taken the initiative to provide scholarships among the glorious girls from disadvantaged backgrounds so as to support them financially for further education. This program was launched in 2016 and 17 which worked to support 900 students every year across the state of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana. This scholarship covers the tuition fees and incidental expenses. Around 3600 student work has been covered for the last 4 years. Along with their professional courses, those students who have an interest in higher education in the field of humanity liberal Arts and science are encouraged to apply under this scheme.
Details Of Santoor Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Santoor Scholarship|
|Launched by||Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares|
|Beneficiaries||Girls student of class 12|
|States||Andhra Pradesh Karnataka and Telangana|
|Age Limit||24 years|
|Scholarship amount||24,000 per annum|
|Number of students||900 per year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective Of Santoor Scholarship
As we all know there are many economically weaker section people daughters due to weak financial condition and not be able to pursue higher education after 12th class. So the dream to continue the education stays incomplete. By keeping this in mind the Wipro customer care and Wipro care has launched Santoor Scholarship. Under this scheme, this scholarship will be provided to the girls of class 12th who want to pursue their education after School. around Rs 25000 per year will be given to the girl students until they complete their education.
The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 15 November 2021. Hence, all the applicants are requested to apply before the last date to avoid any mishappening.
Santoor Scholarship Registration
Wipro consumer care and Wipro care have given and opportunities to the girls so as to choose the path full of opportunities by providing the fifth edition of the Santoor Scholarship to young women. They support the young ladies of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka. Around 900 students every year avail themselves of the benefit of this scholarship. Under this scheme the financial assistance of Rs. 24000 per annum will be given to the young girls to continue their higher studies. all the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website before the last date.
Benefits of Scholarship
All the selected candidates under the Santoor Scholarship will get the benefits which are mentioned below
- Around Rs 25000 per annum will be given as the tuition fees till the end of the course
- Also the other stipend will be provided to the girls related to education
- An applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, or Telangana
- She must have passed class 10th from a local government school
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a government school
- She must have enrolled herself in a full-time graduate program with a duration of a minimum of 3 years.
- Aadhar card
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th Class marksheet
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account passbook from Gramin Bank
Terms & Conditions
- Applications not meeting the prerequisite conditions will be rejected.
- So, students need to make sure that they fulfill all the required criteria.
- Also, the right to give, reject, modify, withdraw and/or discontinue the scholarship lies solely with Wipro Cares.
- Applicants have to send the application form before the last date.
- No other body is eligible/authorized to offer this scholarship to students.
Online Application Procedure Under Santoor Scholarship
All the interested applicants from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka who wants to apply under Santoor Scholarship will have to follow the procedure mentioned below
- First of all, you have to visit the Official Website of the Santoor women’s Scholarship.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of Apply Now.
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Here, you have to enter all the details asked in the form
- After entering all the details attach all the Important Documents.
- After attaching the documents click on Submit option
- Through this process, you can easily apply under the Santoor Scholarship.
Process To Apply Offline
- Go to the Official Website of Santoor Women’s Scholarship
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, scroll down to the last
- Now click on the option of Download Application Form
- A PDF file will appear in front of you
- Now enter all the details such as
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Educational details
- Bank details
- After entering all the details take a print out of it
- Attach all the Important Documents
- After attaching the documents submitted to the concerned department
Applicants having any query or problem can contact on the details given here:
- Contact Number: 011-43092248 (Ext 121|), +91 7337835166