Santoor Scholarship is now open by the Wipro organization and will provide a lot of benefits to the students coming from the economically backward section of the society. This scholarship is only available for female students who are not able to continue their education due to various reasons. The students who have completed their class 10th and 12th from local government schools can apply for this prestigious program. Students will be provided financial benefits so that they can continue their UG degree in the country. Students must complete at least 3 years of the UG degree in order to get the benefit from the organisation. Check out more information about Santoor scholarship from the article given below:
Overview of Santoor Scholarship
Santoor scholarship was created by the organisation in order to provide financial benefits to students who are coming from the economically backward section of society. This scholarship is only open to students who are currently studying in India. Young women who are not able to continue their education due to financial differences can apply for this prestigious scholarship program very easily. 24000 Rupees every year will be provided to the students who are not able to continue their education due to various problems. You can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of the organisation and you will be eligible to get a lot of benefits accordingly. You have to make sure that you apply for the scholarship before the last date.
Also Check: Glow and Lovely Scholarship for Girls
Highlights of the Santoor Scholarship
|Launched by||Wipro Cares and Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group|
|Beneficiaries||Young women from underprivileged backgrounds from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana or Chhattisgarh|
|Benefits||INR 24,000 per annum|
- Open only for young women from underprivileged backgrounds from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana or Chhattisgarh
- Have passed Class 10 from a local government school
- Have passed Class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2022-23
- Have enrolled in a full-time graduate programme beginning in 2023-24
- The duration of the full-time graduate course must be a minimum of 3 years.
- Students showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts, and sciences in addition to professional courses are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Students from the aspirational (backward) districts will be prioritized too.
Objective of Santoor Scholarship
The main objective of the Santoor Scholarship is to provide encouragement to students who are not able to continue their education due to various problems. Female students will be eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship program. 24000 Rupees every year will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can continue their education accordingly. The applicant must be selected on the basis of the income criteria and on the basis of the eligibility criteria presented by the organization. Make sure to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible in order to be eligible for the benefits.
Important Dates of Santoor Scholarship
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30 September 2023.
Benefits of the Santoor Scholarship
- The winners of the scholarship will be given INR 24,000 per annum till the completion of the course. This amount can be utilized for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
- The Santoor programme is available to students from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, and Chattisgarh only.
- Wipro Cares reserves the sole right to offer the scholarship and also has the right to modify/reject/withdraw and/or discontinue the offer without assigning any reason. No other body/agency is authorized to make any offer on the Santoor Scholarship.
Santoor Scholarship Apply Online 2023
- You will first have to visit the official Santoor website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- You have to click on the login option present on the menu bar
- You have to register using your details
- The registration form will open on your screen
- Fill out the registration form and upload all of the documents
- You can now apply for the scholarship accordingly.
- If you want to apply offline for the Santoor Scholarship then download the provided application form
- 011-430-92248 (Ext: 121) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
Santoor Scholarship FAQs 2023-24
Young women from underprivileged backgrounds from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana or Chhattisgarh are eligible.
Rs. 24000 every year will be provided to the beneficiary if they apply for this prestigious scholarship.
If you want to get selected for this scholarship then you must perform really well in your Academics and you must be coming from any economically backward section of the society.
You need to visit the official website of the scholarship in order to fill out the application form and apply for this scholarship accordingly.