If you want to pursue education so that you can improve the quality of education in India then you can apply for this fellowship program which is provided by the Bhumi foundation in this article given below, we will share with all of you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to easily apply online for the prestigious Bhumi fellowship 2023. We will also share with all of you the details of the statement and the eligibility criteria that you must follow in order to be successfully eligible for this prestigious scheme.
What Is The Bhumi Fellowship 2023?
The Bhumi Foundation has started a fellowship program that will be available for students between the age of 20 to 30 years who are not able to get proper educational facilities. This is a two-year program that is available for young graduate students who are wanting to explore their career opportunities to improve the quality of education in India. You can easily fill up the application form for this fellowship program and you will be eligible to get an opportunity so you can create a learning atmosphere for the children who are not able to get proper educational opportunities.
Details Of Fellowship
|Name||Bhumi Fellowship 2022|
|Launched by||Bhumi Foundation|
|Objective||Providing educational opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Young graduate students|
The last date to apply for the scholarship will update soon
Objectives Of Bhumi Fellowship
This is a two-year program that will help the students to identify the problems which are faced by the school or the community that they are working for and then the students will be able to give a sustainable solution to those schools and colleges. Students will be supporting the teachers by encouraging them to use innovative teaching methods and building a platform that is safe for the students and teachers. The beneficiaries will be actively working on improving the learning outcomes by doing a minimum of 12 to 15 hours of work every week. The beneficiaries will be improving the leadership skills of the headmaster of the schools.
Bhumi Fellowship Benefits
The candidates will be able to understand the educational ecosystem and they will also be able to improve the teaching module which is followed by the teachers to teach the students. The candidates will be able to develop leadership abilities and they will also be able to get entrepreneurship development skills through the development of this prestigious program. The students will be able to facilitate influential changes in the ecosystem which is followed by the teachers to teach the students and the students will be leading 3 to 5 schools and transforming the educational ecosystem in their community.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- The candidates must be final-year students/graduates.
- They must be between 20 and 30 years of age.
- They must have done volunteer work or should have work experience in any field.
- He/She must be passionate about transforming the education system.
- They must be willing to commit to a two-year full-time fellowship.
Bhumi Fellowship Awards
The applicant will be provided with the following benefits of this scheme:-
- A monthly grant of INR 18,000
- Reimbursement of all program-related expenses like phone, travel, and stationery as per policy
- In addition to this, the fellows will get an opportunity to –
- Lead a cluster of 3 to 5 schools
- Transform the education ecosystem in their community
- Set up their own organization
Bhumi Fellowship Selection Process
The candidates will be selected based upon the following selection procedure:-
- The candidates will first have to submit the application form on the official website of the Bhumi fellowship program.
- Now the candidates will have to go through a telephonic interview and then they will be selected based on their academic qualifications and other skills as per the rules and regulations of the authorities.
- Finally, a personal interview round will be conducted by the authorities to select the candidates.
Sandvik Coromant Girls Scholarship
Application Procedure Bhumi Fellowship 2023
To apply for this fellowship program you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of Bhumi Foundation by clicking on the link given here
- The home page with all of the details regarding the fellowship program will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Register
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill up the application form with all of the information and submit the application form for further procedure.
- You will be communicated with the information regarding the interview soon
- Phone: 044-43009443
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org