Bhumi Fellowship 2024 was launched by the Bhumi Foundation. The Bhoomi Fellowship was launched to provide scholarships to students who want to make changes in the education system of India. Students who range between the ages of 20-30 years and who are not able to get proper education are eligible to apply for the Bhumi Fellowship 2024. These were facilitator-driven models with the intent of building reflection in teachers and school leaders and providing insights into pedagogical practices. This is a 2-year programme for all the young graduates students. All the students to clear the Eligibility criteria can fill out the application form on the official website.
Overview of Bhumi Fellowship
The Bhumi Fellowship is a 2-year program that will help the students to show the problems that are faced by the school communities nowadays. The students will be able to give a sustainable solution to those schools and colleges. The selected students will have to undergo 2 year programs and after the program, they can understand the problems faced by the teachers. The beneficiaries will be actively working on improving the learning outcomes by doing a minimum of 12 to 15 hours of work every week.
Also Check: Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil
Objective of Bhumi Fellowship
The objective of the Bhumi Fellowship is to provide educational opportunities to young graduate students who are passionate about transforming the education system in India. The fellowship aims to build confidence in teachers and school leaders and provide information. The selected students will work towards improving the learning outcomes in schools and colleges. This scheme will also provide sustainable solutions to the problems faced by the school communities. Students can get a lot of experience from the scheme and use it to become and develop better careers.
Key Highlights of Bhumi Fellowship
|Bhumi Fellowship 2024
|Providing educational opportunities
|Young graduate students
- The candidates must be final-year students/graduates.
- They must be between 20 and 30 years of age.
- They must have done volunteer work or should have work experience in any field.
- He/She must be passionate about transforming the education system.
- The candidate must be ready to commit to a 2-year full-time fellowship.
Also Check: Lamp Fellowship
- A monthly grant of INR 18,000
- Reimbursement of all program-related expenses like phone, travel, and stationery as per policy
- In addition to this, the fellows will get an opportunity to –
- Lead a cluster of 3 to 5 schools
- Transform the education ecosystem in their community
- Set up their own organization
- There are no application fees to apply for the fellowship.
- The last day to apply for the Bhoomi Fellowship is 15 August 2023.
- No documents are required at the time of application.
- The candidate will be selected based on the clear ends of eligibility criteria.
- the candidates will have to go through a telephonic interview and then they will be selected based on their academic qualifications and other skills as per the rules and regulations of the authorities.
- The candidate will have to go through a personal interview round after the selection process.
- only the students who are between the age group of 20 to 30 years will be selected for the fellowship.
- Only the students who are ready to go through a 2 years fellowship program are selected for the fellowship.
Also Check: Sandvik Coromant Girls Scholarship
Bhumi Fellowship Apply Online 20243
- To apply for the scholarship, you need to visit the Bhumi Website
- On the homepage click on the option Apply now
- A new page will appear on the screen
- Fill out all the information that is asked
- Click on the option submit to complete your process
- Phone: 044-43009443
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhumi Fellowship 2024 FAQs
Only the students who are between the age group of 20 to 30 years can apply for the fellowship.
The Bhumi Fellowship is for 2 years.
The last day to apply for the fellowship is 15 August 2023.
If you are having trouble filling out the application form on the official website you can contact on email email@example.com.