Many schemes are run by the government of Kerala for the student’s welfare. Today we are going to talk about one of such schemes called CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) Kerala 2023. This scheme is especially for the students of minority communities. Students from Kerala state who desired to grab this opportunity may apply online. Eligibility criteria, last date, documents required, benefits, and more related details are specified in this article. Eligible students may rush to the official website of minority welfare scholarship and submit applications before the last date
About CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) Kerala 2023
Many students there are unable to pursue professional courses due to weak financial conditions. To help such students various initiatives have been taken by the state and Central governments. CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship is an initiative of the department of minority welfare Government of Kerala. This scholarship scheme is for students who are pursuing CA/ ICWA/ CS courses. Minority community beneficiaries will get a cash award per year to pursue their academics. Beneficiaries can utilize the cash award to meet their educational expenses.
- Name of the scheme: CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) Kerala
- Launched by: Department of Minority Welfare
- Launched for: Minority students
- Benefits: cash award
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: 4 December, 2021
- Official site: dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
Objective Of CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) Kerala
The major objective of the Kerala government behind the CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship is to encourage Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddha, Parsis, Jain community students to pursue professional courses. Another motive is to help needy students financially.
Benefits Of CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) Kerala
Under the scheme, students will get 15000 rupees per annum to pursue their professional courses. Students will get the benefits directly in their bank account to get selected during the selection process
- Applicant should belong to the Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddha, Parsis, or Jain community
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Kerala state
- His/Her income of the applicant’s family should be less than 8 lakh rupees
- Applicant must secure at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination
- Applicant must be pursuing CA/ICWA/CS professional courses
Last date of application form submission for the CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship will be updated soon
- Bank account proof (Passbooks’ first-page copy).
- Copy of Aadhar or NPR card.
- Copy of minority/community certificate.
- Current course proof such as admission card, tuition fee, ID card, etc.
- Domicile certificate copy.
- Income certificate issued by village office.
- Mark sheet copy of SSLC, higher secondary, VHSE, degree, etc.
- Ration card copy
- Registration print-out of the applicant along with the attested photograph.
CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS) Kerala 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship students should rush to the official website of the Minority Welfare Scholarship portal of the Department of Minority Welfare
- From the home page of the portal go to the type of scholarship selection and click on “CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS)”
- As you hit you will see the instructions option on the screen, click it or click here
- Read the information available in the PDF file and come back to the previous page
- Select “Apply Online” option and the form will open on the computer screen
- Select the details as asked and fill the application with all mandatory information like
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth(DD/MM/YYYY)
- Name of Father/Mother/Guardian
- Relationship to the Student
- Occupation of Father/Mother/Guardian
- Aadhaar Enrolment Status
- Adhar ID/Enrollment Number
- Permanent Address
- Communication Address etc.
- Read the declaration, tick the checkbox and type the security code
- Hit submit button and further take print of the filled application
- Go to the official website of the Minority Welfare Scholarship portal of the Department of Minority Welfare.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, click on the candidate login option.
- A new login page will be displayed.
- Enter the login details like registration id, date of birth, and password.
- Now select the scholarship type as fresh or renewal.
- Click on the login option
All those students who still have any queries related to the scheme may contact the authorities via below give in email or phone number
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 0471-2300524, 0471-2302090
- Students are advised to read the official notification very carefully before submitting the application
- Students must accumulate the listed documents before filling out the application
- Documents listed above should be uploaded in JPG or PNG format
- Remember to submit the application prior to the end date as afterward application will not be accepted