The Central Board of Secondary Education which is under the Ministry of Human Resource Department has created a new scholarship opportunity to inspire students who are academically good in the subjects of Mathematics and Science. The scholarship opportunity will be available for the Girls Students of class 11th and class 12th and if you want to apply for these scholarship opportunities then you must read the article given below. The article will talk about the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure to apply for the CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2023. The candidates will have to follow the eligibility criteria and submit the required documents in order to get selected for this scholarship scheme of CBSE.
What Is CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2023?
CBSE Udaan scholarship is a very prestigious scholarship scheme that will be only available for students who are currently pursuing education in Class XI and Class XII in the institutions authorized by CBSE. Candidates can avail of the scholarship by filling up the application form which is available at the official website of CBSE. However, this scholarship will only be available to students who are pursuing education in Science streams rather than the students who are pursuing education in commerce or art things.
Also Read: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Highlights Of Scholarship
|Name||CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2023|
|Beneficiary||Class 11th and 12th students|
|Official Site||CBSE Udaan|
- The application starts date will be updated soon.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship opportunity will update soon.
Features Of The Scholarship
The following are the features of the scholarship by the organization:-
- Free of-cost support for 1000 selected girl students to help them compete to get into India’s best engineering colleges
- Provision of preparatory material through an online portal
- Availability of tutorials, videos, and study material
- Organization of virtual contact classes at 60 designated city centers
- Tablets/ financial assistance to buy tablets
- Orientation session on using technology will be given to all selected students
- Assessments designed to provide useful feedback on learning
- Remedial steps to correct learning
- Peer learning and mentoring opportunities for meritorious students
- Motivation sessions with students/parents
- Student helpline services to clarify doubts, monitor student learning, and support technology
- Constant monitoring and tracking of student progress with feedback to parents
- Assistance in applying to colleges
- If any of these 1000 girls get into an IIT/ NIT/ other centrally funded engineering college and also have at least 75% in Udaan classes, they would be provided with financial help (admission fee, tuition fee, hostel expenses)
Benefits Of CBSE Udaan Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates applying for the CBSE scholarship:-
- The candidates are provided with free study materials through online/offline mode. They receive tutorials, videos, and study resources.
- Udaan organizes virtual contact classes at around 60 designated city centers.
- Assessments are designed to give students useful feedback on learning.
- Students are also given remedial steps to correct their learning.
- Also, meritorious students get peer learning and mentoring opportunities.
- Motivational sessions are provided to students and their parents.
- Udaan has also started ‘Student Helpline’ services to clarify students’ doubts, monitor their learning, and provide them with technological support.
- Candidates also get constant monitoring and tracking of their progress with feedback.
Applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Only the residents of India can apply for the Udaan program by CBSE.
- The girl candidates must be studying in class 11 from any Kendriya Vidyalaya (VK)/ Navodaya/ Government school recognized by any Board or CBSE-affiliated private schools in India.
- The candidates must be pursuing a Science stream with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
- The applicants must have secured an average of at least 70% marks in class 10. They must have scored a minimum of 80% marks in Science and Mathematics. For students who are enrolled in those schools which follow CGPA, a minimum CGPA score of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics is needed.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and PWD categories get a reservation of 15%, 7.5%, 27%, and 3% seats, respectively.
- Also, the annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6 Lakh.
The selection criteria for this scholarship are as follows:-
- The selection of the students will be based on merit and will be considered against the city selected for weekly classes.
- If there is a tie, a student belonging to an economically lower family will be given priority.
Also Read: Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship
Application Procedure CBSE Udaan Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the CBSE Udaan website to apply for the CBSE Udaan scholarship
- The homepage of the organization will open on your screen
- You have to look for the link called Apply Online For CBSE Udaan scholarship 2021
- Click on the link.
- The application form will open on your screen
- You have to fill out the application form
- Upload all of your documents
- Include all of your information and successfully apply for the scholarship
- Address: Central Board of Secondary Education, 2nd Floor, Shiksha Sadan, 17 Rouse Avenue, New Delhi-110002
- Telephone: 011-23214737
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseacademic.in