Hello, friends desire to learn to code? Wish to get admission to the reputed Institute? Coding ninjas are the best platform to learn to code. Coding courses of coding ninjas are very expensive. Many students don’t have enough finance to complete the course from Coding ninjas. Do you know about the Coding Ninjas Scholarship Test? If you wish to know about the examination then you must read this article very carefully. In this article, you will get all the information related to the examination, its benefits, the application process, and any other relevant details.
What Is Coding Ninjas Scholarship Test 2023?
Coding Ninjas Scholarship Test will help the students to pursue coding courses. Students who score well in the examination will get scholarships. The examination is held by the authorities every month to help the students. Scholarship depends on the marks obtained by the candidate in the examination. Interested candidates may submit the online application. You check information from the further section of this article and follow the step-by-step guidelines available to submit the application.
Also Read: Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
Highlights Of Coding Ninjas Scholarship Test
- Name of the scheme: Coding Ninjas Scholarship Test
- Launched by: Coding Ninjas
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: fee concession
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Coding Ninjas
- For students and working professionals, the exam date will be updated soon.
- Data structure and algorithm
- Basic python with data structure and algorithm
- Basic of Java with data structure and algorithm
- DS and advanced algorithm in c++ life
- Basic of c++ with data structure and algorithm
- Competitive programming
- Interview Preparation
- Service-based companies courses
- Product-based companies’ courses
- Jobs which program
- System design
- Aptitude preparation
- Operating system
- Database management system
- Web development
- MERN stack- full stack web development
- Nodejs-full stack web development
- React- front-end web development
- Data science and machine learning
- Android development
Benefits Of Coding Ninjas Scholarship Test
- The top three rank holders will get 100% scholarship
- 4 to 10 rank holders will get 75% scholarship
- After ranking 10 all the students who grab a good percentage will get scholarships as mentioned:
- The top 5% will get a 50% scholarship
- 5 to 10% will get a 40% scholarship
- 11 to 15% will get a 35% scholarship
- 15 to 20% will get a 30% scholarship
- 21 to 40% will get a 25% scholarship
- 40 to 50% will get a 20% scholarship
- Rest will get a 10% scholarship
- The examination will contain MCQ-based questions
- There will be only 30 questions
- Questions will be related to the following
- Permutations and Combination
- Time and work
- Profit and loss
- Simple and compound interest
- Calendar and clock (not too imp)
- Time, speed, and distance
- Number systems
- To appear for the Coding Ninjas Scholarship Test you have to pay rupees 99 as a registration fee
- The fee is to be paid during the submission of the application form
Also Check: Sunstone Step Up Scholarship
Coding Ninjas Scholarship Test 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the coding ninjas scholarship test you have to visit the Coding Ninjas website
- From the home page of the portal, you have to select the scholarship event option
- A new page will open on the screen from where you have to select register now option
- To register You can use your Google account or Facebook account or enter your email ID
- Press the continue new button and the application form will open
- Provide the relevant details like mobile number, qualification, etc.
- Press proceed to pay and make the payment off the application fee
- Complete the payment process and submit the form
examination result will announce by the authorities just after one day after the conclusion of the test of both days.
You can avail of the scholarship on every batch from the next month of the scholarship test month.
You can use your laptop or PC to give the examination. The examination is not supported on mobile or tablets.
Yes, the examination is open for every person who is interested.
No in any circumstances registration fee will not be refunded.