The College Board India Scholars Program 2022 is an initiative taken by the College Board, a nonprofit organization in India. The b helps students aspiring to study in Indian universities to save their money by offering a discount while applying for the SAT Exam. SAT College Entrance Exam is conducted every year for the students who want to take admitted to various undergraduate courses across the nation. Further information related to the scholarship program like the application process, eligibility criteria, benefits, selection process, last date, and documents required are covered in this article in the further section.
College Board India Scholars Program 2022
The students should attend the Scholarship Aptitude Test (SAT) and score a minimum of 1350 out of the total 1600 points to be eligible for the scholarship. The board conducts a College Entrance Exam four times a year called SAT, and the candidates who clear the exam can enroll for undergraduate courses in Indian universities. If the students secure top ranks in the SAT exam, the provider will waive 100% of their tuition fee.
Key Highlights of College Board India Scholarship
|Conducted by||College Board and Global Alliance|
|Name of scholarship||College Board India Scholarship|
|Eligibility criteria||Students in class 11th and class 12th|
|Rewards||Up to 100% waiver on tuition fee|
|Last date of Application||Open Now|
Objective of College Board India Scholarship
The college board of India Scholars program helps students aspiring to study in Indian universities to save their money by offering a discount while applying for the SAT exam. The program is a non-profit organization that is run by India’s college board.
Benefits and Rewards of College Board India Scholarship
In collaboration with the global alliance, the college board disburses scholarship amounts to deserving candidates. The college board grants up to INR 1,60,000, and the global alliance members will cover the rest of the scholarship amount. The selected scholars will receive a standard scholarship amount until the completion of their course. The providers will waive 100% of the selected candidates’ tuition fees until they complete their course.
Selection Criteria for College Board India Scholarship
The students can present their skills required to complete the university-level courses by taking the SAT entrance exam. The organizers will select the candidates solely based on their SAT entrance exam scores. Several international colleges and universities globally accept the SAT entrance exam. The board will choose students who have scored at least 1300 in their SAT entrance exam for the scholarship program.
The college board India scholars program provides scholarship opportunities to students enrolling in selected Indian universities. The candidates will receive the scholarship amount based on their family income. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates should be Indian citizens.
- They should have passed the class XII exam.
- The family income should not exceed INR 8,00,000 per annum.
- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 1300 marks in the SAT exam.
- The candidates should have enrolled in an undergraduate degree in one of the selected Indian universities.
Note: The board will consider candidates who score 1300 or more marks in the SAT entrance exam as SAT India top performers.
The last date to apply for the college board India scholars program SAT exam conducted on March 12th, 2022, is February 11th, 2022.
Colleges and Universities Under the Program
The candidates who enroll in one of the below colleges/universities under the college board India scholars program can avail the benefits of the scholarship:
- Ahmedabad University
- Ashoka University
- Azim Premji University
- Bennett University
- BML Munjal University
- FLAME University
- Manav Rachna University
- Manipal University
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- SVKM’s NMIMS
The candidates should ensure the documents contain factual and accurate details. They should upload the mandatory documents in the prescribed format. The key documents to submit while applying for the college board India scholars program are:
- Previous mark sheets of the qualifying exams
- Certificates (if any)
- A copy of the candidate’s address proof
- Passport size photos
- Identity proof
- Income certificate from the competent authorities
- Caste certificate (if required)
Application Procedure for College Board India Scholars Program 2022
- The applicants who want to apply under College Board Scholarship first visit the official website.
- From the official website, you just have to click on the “Register now“ tab.
- After that you have to click on the “create account” button.
- The registration form will appear on your screen where you have to enter your required details or submit the Documents.
- After reading the terms and conditions the candidate should tick the box and click on the “next” button.
- The candidate should upload the necessary documents and click on the “submit” button.
- They will now obtain a voucher code on the registered email id.
- The candidate should sign up to apply for the SAT exam.
- While applying for the SAT exam, registration fees should be paid.
- The candidate should enter the discount voucher code sent to their email.
- After the payment, the candidate will receive a confirmation email from the college board.
- The candidate should take a printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- Telephone Number 866-630-9305
- International Number +1-212-713-8000