DAAD Scholarship India 2022 will be very helpful for the students who are currently pursuing educational opportunities in Germany. This scholarship is a full scholarship program that is only available for students who are currently pursuing education in Germany and want to cover their monthly expenses with the scholarship. The scholarship will be provided through the official website of the organization and the candidates will be eligible to get a lot of benefits through this scholarship. Given below are the details of the scholarship including the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step application procedure in detail.
DAAD Scholarship India 2022
DAAD Scholarship India 2022 is a very prestigious scholarship scheme but it is only available for the students who are pursuing graduate courses available in the universities present in Germany. This scholarship will be available for master’s degree courses and doctoral courses. You will be able to get a lot of different benefits through this scholarship including travel allowances, health and accident allowances, academic expenses allowances, monthly stipend, and monthly rent subsidy also. Make sure to fill up the application form accordingly.
Details Of DAAD Scholarship India
|Name||DAAD Scholarship India 2022|
|Objective||Providing a scholarship opportunity|
|Beneficiaries||Students studying in Germany|
|Official site||Click Here|
|Name of Scholarship||Deadlines for 2021-2022 awards|
|Graduate School Scholarship Program||N/A|
|Bilateral Exchange of Academics||October 05, 2021|
|Development-Related Postgraduate Course||Course-specific|
|DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Program||October 05, 2021|
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:-
- Excellent English language proficiency, with a minimum IELTS score of 6.5.
- Knowledge of German language is not mandatory but highly recommended.
- Academic Grades: Minimum aggregate of 8.5 CGPA or 85% or equivalent depending upon the applied degree.
- Obtain a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from home institution, if applying for exchange or short-term research program.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 2 years of work experience, research work, teaching/graduate assistantship.
- Submit a short 500- 1000 word research proposal/SOP. In some cases CV is sufficient.
- Apart from fulfilling these requirements, prospective applicants must also hold proof of accommodation for visa insurance.
DAAD Scholarship India Grant Details
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
|Graduate School Scholarship Program||Monthly allowance: 1,200 EUR; Health and travel expenses; Annual research allowance: 460 EUR||up to 4 years|
|Bilateral Exchange of Academics||Monthly allowance: 2000 EUR; Travel expenses||14 day to 3 months|
|Development-Related Postgraduate Course||Monthly allowance: 850 EUR (master’s); 1200 EUR (Doctoral); Monthly rent; Health and travel expenses||12 to 36 months|
|DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Program||Monthly allowance between 1,760 EUR- 2760 EUR||up to 36 months|
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure to be eligible for this scholarship:-
- All DAAD scholarships have their own set of selection committees which evaluate each application comprehensively. This committee may be established locally (in India for Indian students) or in Germany, depending upon the scholarship program. Selections are primarily based on the following factors-
- Quality of the project
- Academic Achievements
- Duration of research/fieldwork
- Research proposal/Work experience
- While there are no interview sessions, depending on the scholarship program and the applicant’s location, a personal introduction may be required.
Application Process DAAD Scholarship India
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship:-
- Applications are to be made via DAAD Portal which opens around 6 weeks before the scholarship application deadline(s).
- Once you have completed the application form, upload the following supplementary documents:
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- No Objection Certificate filled in and stamped by the previous institution
- Invitation letter of German Supervisor
- University Degree & Certificates
- The first and the last name in the application form should be identical to the name in the applicant’s passport.
- Now, the candidates will be directed to another page, wherein they can verify their application package and download a PDF file. Mail the following documents to your nearest DAAD office:
- One copy of the Application Summary which is generated in the portal (PDF)
- Recent reference from Previous University Teacher
- Indian students must post their application package for DAAD scholarships to the regional address mentioned below:
- Regional Office New Delhi
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Regional Office of Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka
- c/o DLTA Complex, R.K. Khanna Stadium, 1 Africa Avenue
- 1100029 New Delhi
- Tel: +91(11)/6646-5500
- Fax: +91(11)/6646-5555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org