Various scholarships are provided by the foundations to help underprivileged people overcome poverty and continue their education without worrying about the lack of funds. Today we are going to tell you about a new scholarship scheme known as the Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship. We will share with you all the important details about the scholarship search objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and the benefits and features of the scheme. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship 2023.
About Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship
Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship has been launched to provide financial support to underprivileged meritorious students to continue their higher studies without thinking about any financial hurdles. With the help of this scholarship, the students will be able to pursue their academic dreams which help them to make their future very bright. This scholarship is available only for students who are residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bengaluru. All the interested applicants who want to avail themselves of the benefit of this scholarship will have to visit the official website of the charitable trust to apply.
Also Read: National Scholarship Scheme
MICT Scholarship Details
|Name of the scholarship||Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship|
|Launched by||Merck India Charitable Trust|
|Beneficiaries||Students who are residing in Mumbai Navi Mumbai Thane and Bengaluru|
|Objective||To provide financial support to underprivileged students|
|Benefits||Students will be able to get employment opportunities|
|Scholarship amount||Up to Rs. 35,000 till graduation|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
Objective Of MICT Scholarship
There are many underprivileged students who want to pursue their higher education but due to weak financial conditions and not being able to continue their studies, this results in drop out of students. By keeping this in mind the Merck India Charitable Trust has launched a new scheme known as MICT Scholarship. Under this scholarship scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the students to continue their higher education and to grab employment opportunities in the field of Engineering, Commerce, Medicine, Science, Nursing, and Aviation.
Schedule Of MICT Scholarship
The last date to apply for the scholarship will update soon.
Awards Details Under Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship
The candidates who will fulfill the eligibility and selection criteria for this scholarship will be awarded Rs. 35,000 per year for graduation. These expenses will be based on the receipt of educational expenses.
Benefits And Features Of Scholarship Scheme
- A new scholarship scheme has been launched by Merck India Charitable Trust
- The name of this scheme is Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Scheme.
- This scheme will be provided to the students residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bengaluru
- The main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial support to underprivileged students.
- With the help of this scheme, they will be able to continue higher education.
- Along with that, it will also help to find employment opportunities in the field of Engineering Commerce Medicine Science Nursing, and Aviation
- This scholarship will help students to continue their dream education.
- It will create an educational environment across India.
- Students will be able to pursue their education without thinking about any financial hurdles.
- The scholarship amount will cover their educational expenses which they will receive until they finish their graduation
- It will help in reducing the dropout rate to continue higher education.
MICT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of the benefit under this scholarship
- The students who are residing and studying in Mumbai Navi Mumbai Thane and Bengaluru are eligible to apply under this scheme
- Students must have passed class 10th with at least 80% of the marks
- The annual family income should not exceed more than 2 lahks per annum.
The following documents are important to avail of the benefit under Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
Also Read: Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
MICT Scholarship Online Application Procedure
All the interested applicants who want to apply under MICT Scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First, visit the MICT Website of Merck India Charitable Trust
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of Apply Now
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form.
- Now attach all the important documents
- After attaching the documents click on Submit option
- Through this, you can easily apply under the scholarship
Offline Procedure To Apply For Scholarship
- Visit the Official Website of Merck India Charitable Trust
- The home page will appear in front of you
- Download the form using the Download Application Form option
- The form will be downloaded to your device
- Take a printout of it
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the important documents
- Now send this document to the address given below
- Merck India Head Office
- Godrej One, 8th Floor, Pirojshanagar
- Eastern Express Highway Vikroli
- Mumbai, 400079, India
Submit Application through Email
- Download the Application Form for the scholarship.
- Fill in all the details in the scholarship form.
- Now scan the filled-in scholarship form.
- Scan all the necessary documents required to apply for the scholarship program.
- Send all the necessary documents with the application form to the email ID: email@example.com
- The subject line in the email address must be followed by MICT Scholarship Application- your name- date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
Points to Consider
- Applicants must check their eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- He or she must keep his documents ready.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Avoid using mobile phones for scholarship form submission.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active in recent days.
- You must have a valid and active email ID.
- Prefer using a laptop or desktop for online application form submission.