If you are someone who is interested in taking admission to government colleges in the course of journalism then you can apply for the scholarship of your choice. The Danish Siddiqui Foundation has created the Danish Siddiqui Journalism scholarship 2023 for the help of students who are not able to continue their education and are not able to pay the tuition fees due to the financial differences in where they are currently living. The candidates can check out the information related to the eligibility criteria and the last date to fill out the application form for this scholarship opportunity from the article provided below and apply.
About Danish Siddiqui Foundation
A prestigious scholarship program is presented by the Danish Siddiqui foundation in which people will be able to apply for this scholarship if they have successfully taken admission to the journalism courses of various government colleges available in India. The people who have successfully scored admission to the government colleges will be able to apply for the journalism scholarship presented by the Danish Siddiqui organization and then they will be able to pay their tuition fees for the college. The candidates will just have to go through the eligibility criteria presented by the organization and then they can fill out the application form accordingly available on the official website.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for the scholarship program:-
- Preference will be given to applicants from economically weaker sections (income less than Rs. 350,000) who’ve secured admission to journalism degree courses at a government college.
- The scholarship is for one (1) year with an extension to the second year of study, as appropriate on a case-to-case basis and shall be conditional on the scholar maintaining a satisfactory level of performance as determined by the college. The maximum duration of the scholarship award is two (2) years.
Also Check: EWS Scholarship Apply Online
- The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 31st January 2023
Danish Siddiqui Journalism Scholarship Application Process
The candidates must follow the following application procedure in order to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- You have to first visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- You have to read the details carefully
- The application form will open on your screen
- You have to enter information in the application form.
- Make sure to enter the correct information.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully submit the application form.
The candidates will first have to check the eligibility criteria in order to fill out the application form which is available on the official website. The candidates have to fill out the application form with important information related to themselves and also the information related to their educational qualifications and their admission. After filling out the application form, the candidates will be called for the interview round in order to successfully apply for the scholarship opportunity. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their financial difficulties and also the details related to the educational institution.
- 2A, FF, Kehar Singh State, Saidulajab, ND 110030
- Email: email@example.com
Danish Siddiqui Journalism Scholarship FAQs
Preference will be given to applicants from economically weaker sections (income less than Rs. 350,000) who’ve secured admission in journalism degree courses at a government college
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial needs. The decision made by the selection panel will be considered final.
Yes. You may apply to more than one college simultaneously. However, you should mention this in the application form.