DK Bhave scholarship is available at Savitribai Phule Pune University. The students can now apply for this prestigious scholarship program and you will be provided incentives accordingly if you are registered in a master’s program presented by affiliated universities listed by the organization. You can check out the details related to this DK Bhave Scholarship 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply online and the specifications for the selection procedure that you need to go through. You can also check out the details related to the last date to apply online for this scholarship.
About DK Bhave Scholarship 2023
DK Bhave Scholarship is available for the students who have got admission to the master’s degree in the engineering faculty of various universities listed by the organization of Savitribai Phule Pune University. The students can go to the official website of the scholarship and then you can read about the instructions presented by the concerned organization. You have to apply for this scholarship before the last date of 4th June 2024 without any extension. The students must go to the official website and create an account in order to submit their application to the official website of the organization. The applicant must submit all of the documents in order to successfully apply for this scholarship.
- Last Date Of Online Application: Update Soon
Benefits Of DK Bhave Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this DK Bhave scholarship:-
- This scholarship will provide a MAXIMUM amount equal to 50% of the total cost of one year for a degree program in Engineering. The total cost per year is defined as the cost of tuition, books, room, food, and incidental expenses as estimated by the admitting university and reduced by any financial assistance provided by the admitting University. For example, if the total cost per year is $28,000 and the admitting University provides $10,000 as tuition assistance, then the maximum amount provided by this scholarship is $9000, i.e. 50% of (28,000 – 10,000)
- IF THE UNIVERSITY IS ON A Quarter SYSTEM this Scholarship in three installments (first 40%, second 30%, and third 30%) in one academic year.
- If the concerned University is having Semester System, then the Scholarship will be given in two installments – The first installment of 60% in semester I and the second installment of 40% in semester II, subject to the condition in % below.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- The student should be a Graduate of Engineering Faculty / Studying in the last year (B.E./B.Tech) (Any Branch) from any of the ACCREDITED Colleges and programs listed below.
- Army Institute of Technology (IT, Mech. , E&TC, Comp )
- BANSILAL RAMNATH AGARWAL CHARITABLE TRUST’S VISHWAKARMA INSTITUTE OF Information Technology(Comp, IT, Mech. , E&TC, Civil)
- Dr D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology (Comp, Instru. , Mech. , E&TC)
- G H RAISONI COLLEGE OF ENGG AND MGT (E&TC )
- JSPM’s RAJARSHI SHAHU COLLEGE OF ENGG TATHAWADE (Civil, Comp, IT, Mech. , E&TC)
- MAEER’s MIT ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING, ALANDI (DEVACHI) ( Mech. , Comp, Electronics )
- MAHARSHI KARVE STREE SHIKSHAN SAMSTHA””””S CUMMINS COLLEGE OF ENGG FOR WOMEN, KARVENAGAR, PUNE( Mech. , IT, E&TC)
- Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Engineering (Electrical, Mech. )
- MODERN EDUCATION SOCIETY’S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Comp, Mech. , E&TC)
- PIMPRI CHINCHWAD EDUCATION TRUST’s PIMPRI CHINCHWAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Comp, Mech. , E&TC)
- PROGRESSIVE EDUCATION SOCIETY’S, MODERN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (E&TC, Electrical )
- Pune Vidyarthi Griha’s College of Engineering and Technology (Electrical )
- SCTRS PUNE INSTITUTE OF Comp TECHNOLOGY (Comp, IT, E&TC)
- COEP, Pune (Civil, Comp, Mech. , Metallurgical, E&TC, Electrical, Production, Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
- VIT College of Engineering Upper Indiranagar Bibwewadi (Production, Computer, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Chemical)
- The student should have secured some funding from family, loans or other financial assistance from Indian or foreign sources.
- This scholarship will provide the supplemental amount and will not be the sole source of funding for any student.
- The Candidate should be a Graduate of Engineering Faculty / Studying in the last year (B.E./B.Tech) (Any Branch) of Savitribai Phule Pune University from the NBA (National Board of Accreditation) accredited institutes within PMC and PCMC area.
- Candidate should have secured “Confirmed Admission” on his/her own merit for a Master’s Degree in Engineering and Technology in any foreign accredited university from USA/Canada/Germany/England.
- For the D. K. Bhave scholarship, the students who are already in a foreign country attending a Master’s Degree program in Engineering are not eligible.
The selection will be done by the concerned authorities of Savitribai Phule Pune University. Selection procedure will be very transparent as mentioned by the concerned organization and the beneficiary will have to maintain their academic performance in order to get proper incentives each and every year. The selection committee will be set up by Savitribai Phule Pune University and will be making decisions regarding the return of this scholarship to all of the candidates. The decision made by the selection community will be the last. The students will be selected based on their academic performance and also according to the marks that they have secured in the entrance examination.
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for this prestigious scholarship program:-
- The beneficiary student of this scholarship will have to maintain the academic record/performance (Grade B OR HIGHER). It is essential for the student to submit the academic progress report to the Savitribai Phule Pune University along with the transcript.
- The beneficiary student, going abroad under this Scholarship will have to return to India after completion of his/her s degree of two years or he/she will have to return the scholarship amount to Savitribai Phule Pune University. There is no interest on this loan.
- The beneficiary student, returning to India after completion of his/her s degree of two years and working in the same field for five years in India. He/she will not have to make repayment of the scholarship amount to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- The Selection Committee of Savitribai Phule Pune University will take the decision regarding the return of the scholarship.
- The student has to give the undertaking to Savitribai Phule Pune University regarding his returning back to India after completion of degree
- The beneficiary student of this scholarship will have to submit the related papers (certificate from the Company in India, Nature of work, Tenure of the Service, Passport etc.) regarding the return of the scholarship, if required, in the format given.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final in any matter relating to the scholarship or return of the scholarship. The Committee may not grant scholarships every year based on the availability of funds.
- The Committee will assign a Mentor to the selected Candidate and the Candidate will keep in touch with the mentor for information.
The following documents must be submitted by the concerned authorities to apply for this scholarship program:-
- Duly signed application form (2 Pages). (No need to take a signature from college authorities on page 1 of the application form; instead the student should take a recommendation letter from the Director/Principal of the College where the student is from )
- Copy of recommendation letter from Director/Principal of the College
- A copy of the “Confirmed Admission Letter” issued by the concerned University or Institute.
- The final year mark list of B.E. / B. Tech.
- Copy of the passport and Aadhar card.
- Any other achievement while pursuing the B.E./B.Tech.
- I-20 form (if available)
Also Read: DTE Maharashtra Scholarship
DK Bhave Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for this scholarship program you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the DK Bhave website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The various details related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- Now you have to click on the option called Apply Online
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Create Account For DK Bhave Scholarship Registration
- The registration form will open on your screen and you will have to enter your username and password.
- Enter your email and submit to make your account in order to apply for this scholarship program.