The Directorate of Higher Education Government of Maharashtra has started a new program called the Jawaharlal Nehru University Scheme. It is a scholarship program for the students who are going to study at Jawaharlal Nehru University Maharashtra. Under this scheme, all the selected students will get financial support to meet their academic expenses. If you are a student and desire to pursue your graduation or post-graduation degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University then you must look over the information available in this article. You can check the eligibility criteria, rewards, apply process, and much other relevant information from below.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Scheme Maharashtra
Jawaharlal Nehru University Scheme has been designed to support financially weak students. There are many students across the state who are not able to pursue their academics due to a lack of finance. The government of Maharashtra has taken various initiatives to support such students. This scheme is one of such initiatives. The government is going to provide financial assistance per month to the students were going to pursue post-graduation or master’s degrees from JN University.
Highlights Of Jawaharlal Nehru University Scheme Maharashtra
- Name of the scheme: JNU Scholarship Scheme Maharashtra
- Launched by: Directorate of Higher Education
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Objective Of JNU Scholarship Scheme
The Directorate of Higher Education Government of Maharashtra has started the scheme with the objective to support the students financially. Moreover, this scheme will promote higher education among the students. The scheme will encourage the students to pursue higher education.
Benefits Of Jawaharlal Nehru University Scheme
Selected students under this scheme will receive rupees 8000 per month and an additional allowance of rupees 10000 per annum.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra
- Applicant must have taken admission in graduation or post graduation degree level program at Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Fee receipt
- Domicile certificate
- Previous year marksheet
- The last date of submission of application for the Jawaharlal Nehru University scheme program is 31st May 2022
Jawaharlal Nehru University Scheme Maharashtra 2022 Application Procedure
- Scholarship students have to visit the official website of Maha DBT
- From home page of the portal students have to go to the Post matric Scholarship option
- Drop down list will appear from where you have to select Directorate of Higher Education
- For the list will open along with the scholarship program names from where you have to select Jawaharlal Nehru University Scholarship
- Read the information available on the screen and hit login to apply option
- If you are a new applicant and not registered prior with the portal then hit new application registration option
- Fill the registration form and register yourself
- Login with the portal and choose the scheme name
- Hit apply button and for the application will open
- Fill the details in the application form as required and upload the documents
- Review the filled application very carefully, head submit button and take print out for future use
Students who have any queries can contact the authorities by a call on 022 491 50800