Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme has been provided by Drishti Sansthan. The अस्मिता छात्रवृत्ति योजना has been recently launched on 7th February 2022. This initiative has been started to encourage and improve the declining result of students from Hindi medium in the civil service examination. If you are preparing for the Civil Service Examination then you must check out the information available in this article. We include each and every information in this article related to the scholarship program including the application process, eligibility, rewards, important dates, and more.
What Is Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme 2023?
Many of the students are preparing for the Civil Service examination. Many of them are from Hindi medium backgrounds. As we knew that the performance of students from Hindi medium in the civil service examination is declining. By the way of this scheme, we try to provide the proper guidelines and help them in cracking the civil service examination. Every year the scholarship will provide to 50 candidates. The candidates will get the benefits for about two years. If you wish to prepare for the civil Service Examination then you must check out the information mentioned in this article further and apply for the scheme if you are eligible.
Highlights Of Drishti अस्मिता छात्रवृत्ति योजना
- Name of the scheme: Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme
- Launched by: Drishti Sansthan.
- Launched for: candidates preparing for IAS exam
- No of scholarship: 50 per year
- Benefits: various
- Mode of application:
- Official site:
Objective Of Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme
The objective of the Drishti Sansthan behind starting the scholarship program is to improve the candidate’s performance who is going to attempt the civil services examination held by UPSC in the Hindi language.
Benefits Of IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme
- Selected candidates will get free coaching for about two years how to crack civil service examination
- Candidates will also get facilities like accommodation, food, coaching classes, course material, library, test series and mentorship etc. free of cost
Preliminary and Main Examination will available for the selection of the candidates which is follow by the interview.
|Preliminary exam||There will be two papers Candidates will get 2 hours for each paper Both examination will be held on the same day Paper 1 is of general studies which contain a hundred questions and each question will be of two marks For every wrong answer in paper 1 there will be a deduction of one-third marks (0.67)Paper 2 is of CSAT which contain 80 questions of 2.5 marks In paper 2 there will be a deduction of one-third marks (0.83)Examination will be held at Delhi, Prayagraj, Lucknow, Jaipur, Bhopal, Raipur, Patna, Ranchi, Dehradun, Shimla, and ChandigarhExamination will be quite similar as Federal Civil Services Examination (UPSC CSE).|
|Main exam||About five hundred candidates will get selected for the main examination on the basis of preliminary examination marks the Main examination will be held in Delhi, Prayagraj, Jaipur, Bhopal, and Patna Examination has been divided into three papers Candidates will get 3 hours to solve each paperFirst paper will be of essay writing which will be of 250 marks To solve the first paper candidates will get 2 hours Second paper is of general English images of hundred marks To solve the second paper candidates will get one-hour only The first two papers will be taken in the first session Second paper is of general studies which contain questions related to the History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Ethics, Sci-Tech, etc. There will be only 20 questions Candidates will get three years to solve the third paperThe answer sheet of general English will be evaluated first in the main examination|
|Interview||Out of 500 students topmost 125 students will get selected for the interview Interview will be held at DelhiDuration of the interview will be around 1-hour Interview will be of 200 marks|
Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the applicant as of 1st August 2022 should not be more than as mentioned under
- General/ EWS category 30 years
- OBC category 33 years
- SC/ST category 35 years
- PwBD/PH Category 37 Years
- Applicant must have passed the preliminary examination at least once conduct in the Civil Service Examination by UPSC or State Level Civil Service Examination conducted by State public service commission
- An applicant must have at least 2 attempts left in UPSC CSE examination
- Applicant must not be currently employed in any government or private organization
- Currently, the applicant is not getting any scholarship from the central or State government or any university or other institute in which 5000 or more is given per month.
- During selection Economically Weaker Sections, Women, Scheduled Castes and Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Divyang, Minorities, and other disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
While submitting the application for the scholarship program candidates have to submit a lump sum payment of rupees 500 as an examination fee which will not refund in any case. Candidates need not pay any application fee or examination fee during applying for the main examination and interview.
To apply for the scholarship candidates have to submit the following documents while applying for the preliminary examination
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
No other document is require while filling out the application. Candidates need the following certificate and documents to apply for the main examination and interview
- Aadhar card
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation Exam Marksheet
- Other educational Marksheets
- Reservation proof
- Proof of having passed the Preliminary Examination in the Central or State Level Civil Services Examination.
- Proof of Main Examination/Interview attempt in Central or State level Civil Services Examination
- An announcement of the scholarship program will update soon
- The application form-filling process will update soon
- A preliminary examination update soon
- The main examination update soon
- The interview will available after 10-15 days after the declaration of the main examination result
- The final result of the selected candidates will publish on the official portal within a week after the completion of the interview
- The program update soon
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship you have to visit the official website of the Drishti Sansthan.
- From home page of the bottle you have to go to the registration form option
- Enter the phone number in the given space and click send OTP option
- You will receive an SMS along with the OTP
- Mention the OTP in the given space and the application form will open on the screen
- Fill in the details in the application form and follow the screen
- Upload the required documents and complete the rest formalities as shown on the screen
- Review the application form once and submit it.